News: The Adjudicator takes a look at round 23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Like a Tigers finals surge late in the season, The Adjudicator roared into life in round 22 bagging seven out of eight. Only the Bunnies' upset win over Manly at Brookvale cost me a perfect round.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4166-the-adjudicator-takes-a-look-at-round-23.html">Read the full article</a>

LATEST COMMENTS FROM FANS
Manly fan Tony Curtis: "New nickname for David Williams: The Brazilian."

Manly fan Trent Cannell: "You are right, he is playing disgraceful footy at the moment but it has to be his confidence since origin. He isn't that special on the best of days. I blame the selectors for picking him and picking him again. He should be able to catch the ball by 2011."

Manly fan Mike Wilson: "The beard’s gone so he’s not The Wolfman anymore. He’s just a bloke who can’t play footy. Obviously, it’s unfair to lump all the responsibility for an embarrassing loss onto one player’s shoulders. But I’ve got to blame someone. Dear Adjudicator, I thought you were a bit better than some of those other supposed critics. Blaming Wolfman for the loss from one knock on that obviously hit his knee and a dropped ball from a pass from that knuckle head Tony Williams doesn’t constituent he is to blame for the loss. When you look at the stats from the game, 5 carries for 38 metres tells you that he didn’t see much ball. I think Ben Farrar left Wolfman unmarked twice and didn’t send him the ball. Tony Williams had more errors and more tries down his side than the Wolfman. The whole team needs to have a look at itself and go forward not sideways, as they look like 6 year olds playing on a Sunday morning in the local park."

Manly fan Peter Tisdall: "Mate,there has been 2 things wrong with Manly for the last few weeks...TONY WILLIAMS.That bloke is an embarrassment ! He is not an A-grader's arse.They have been playing a man down for a month...worse,he is a liability out there (that's the 2).What is wrong with Manly's Retention/Recruitment people..they should be sacked! Have a look @ what they have lost,and will lose next year,and what they have 'gained'.They have no depth whatsoever...no wonder the A-team is looking so tired! But now they will clean up the Roosters this w'end . Rat"

Roosters fan Billy of Budgewoi says: "Seeing you tip the roosters adjudicator, feels like a 45 slug straight to the gut. if they ever had a chance to beat the reigning premiers you just blew it. thanks alot. even greg alexander is beating you. Shame, Manly to win in golden point to try and reverse adjudicator's curse."

Sea Eagles fan Phil of Sydney says: "I'm a Manly fan – but the last two weeks makes me think they have been hijacked by imposters. What a disgrace – it’s all about attitude and apart from Choc Watmough no one else has it. Put 13 Chocs on the field and we'd be unstoppable. Unfortunately his spirit can't be replicated. The only saving grace is that we are coming up against a team who has the worst attitude in the league. If they don't drop their bundle on hotel floors its because they are doing it on the field. The question is who will have the better attitude on Saturday. A team avoiding the wooden spoon, or a team wanting to make the 8. After the last two weeks I'll join you in the Nut House – Roosters by 14."

Roosters fan Sherlock of Auckland says: "In my opinion the Roosters are coming into some form. They played well against the knights deserving the win and then had another great effort against the tigers unlucky not to come away with a win. Their main problem is Sean Kenny- Dowell he’s just straight up useless but it wont matter he’s up against David Williams. Enough said.Expect a big game from Pearcy Fitzy or Perret as you would usually. if the whole team played like them they would be in the top 8 easy. Hopefully Minnie comes into the form we know he’s capable of. Manley’s either going to find some form and smash them or the roosters will hold on for another dicey victory... Mitchell Pearce star of the future he’s only 20 and he’s playing with the heart and class of a seasoned veteran if he plays well roosters by 10."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4