News: Storm stripped of world club title

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Storm have also been stripped of the 2010 World Club Challenge title, in addition to the two NRL premiership titles they lost last year in the immediate fallout to the salary cap scandal.

Read the full article

RE: News: Storm stripped of world club title #40nil #gomanly

That doesn't upset me one little bit, but I would be interested in knowing the thinking behind it.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
The Storm have also been stripped of the 2010 World Club Challenge title, in addition to the two NRL premiership titles they lost last year in the immediate fallout to the salary cap scandal.

Read the full article

what they needed over a year to do somethinmg about it.. should have been stripped off them when they were put on minus last year..

Its a shane it wasnt done earlier

• 👍
Reactions: R3

jjai said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Read the full article

what they needed over a year to do somethinmg about it.. should have been stripped off them when they were put on minus last year..

hope now they dont award us the 07 GF, because that would mean parra would also get the 09 one.. i`d rather win one properly then let parra get a free one after all we smahsed them when they were cheating,,, parra couldnt..

I love how delayed this ruling was, massive plus IMO.

Just when they were beginning to get the pain of being stripped two premierships out of the mind courtesy of a good season they get kicked in the guts by this.

Fro said:

probably because then the NRL would have lost some money in STORM merchandise if they were stripped of the title they won 7months before.. after all they were calling them the reiging premiers for about 5rounds lol :p

jjai said:
Fro said:

probably because then the NRL would have lost some money in STORM merchandise if they were stripped of the title they won 7months before.. after all they were calling them the reiging premiers for about 5rounds lol :p

FRO take note see how i notice your typo & can still make out what you mean without all the hoop laaaa of correcting it lol..

jjai said:
FRO take note see how i notice your typo & can still make out what you mean without all the hoop laaaa of correcting it lol..

Hoop-la

Zip said about the star players who signed multiple contracts, about the coach, etc.

Enough said.

Can't say i will be shedding a tear over this. Serves them right filthy cheats. Mind you some of the players out of the loop must feel pretty bad about the whole thing. They put all the effort in

I love it.Funny how they keep saying they cant take away the memories.Of what? Being over the cap for 5 years and wasting everyones time and money.I wont be happy till the News Lts purple faggots livin in a ****hole are dead and buried.

NRL needs to award the GF's we and parra lost to us & parra and have the storm players hand over the medals personally. Effectively we should have another tiltle to our name.

If you give one u have to give the other,im happy with the current situation

They could have always done the 2 finals series 07-09 redone but other clubs would have us redo 08,not worth it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6