News: QLD Cup: Patience wins out for Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
<p />They say good things come to those who wait. If there was ever a case for that, it was at Meakin Park yesterday as the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles created history.

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4252-patience-wins-out-for-sea-eagles.html">Read the full article</a>

Interesting to note that both Cuthbo and Tony Williams played starring roles. Maybe Cuthbo could play a role in NRL, though to pull him from that team for the Grand Final might be savage. First Grade comes first though.

Williams kicking goals......hmmm

Apparently he played in the back row and is a better backrower than winger

Dan link said:

Who would have thought that?

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181597.msg240066#msg240066 date=1252297700]

Who would have thought that?
[/quote]

The goals or being better at back row than the wing?

You have to remember this is QLD cup and he was only marginally better and got kudos for an offload rather than anything else

Playing in the forwards, everything we heard before the season was that he was bought from Parra as a forward but he never got anywhere near the forwards apart from the weekend and that includes in his in the NRL playing wing

DSM5 link said:
I'll want to see this.  Qld Cup is usually on Fox on Thursday afternoon. 

I am 90% sure I am heading down there on Saturday to watch the game with a few mates, so I will report back after that. I will keep my eyes on him the whole game

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6