News: Peninsula life suits boy from the bush

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>THE Manly Sea Eagles and the peninsula lifestyle have taken the wanderlust and dislike of city life out of Jamie Lyon.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4433-peninsula-life-suits-boy-from-the-bush.html">Read the full article</a>

Is Choc on the edge of getting fresh insight into shallowness in his old habitual lifestyle, and like Lyon maturing into possible leadership material?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/big-marns-a-perfect-meter-eater/story-e6freye0-1225815526668

PLENTY of Manly players have noted the low profile being kept by Test star Anthony Watmough, who is still on holidays after Four Nations duties. Normally an active member of the Northern Beaches bar scene during his festive season break, the reason Watmough is believed to have been taking it a little easier is due to the influence of his new girlfriend Brooke Cullen. We wish the new, more responsible Watmough all the best for the new season.

you blokes are so vulgar
cant believe you talk about women like they are sex objects
you both disgust me

;)

Cambo link said:
you blokes are so vulgar
you both disgust me

;)

When Niccipops is on you 2 can talk about the men, be patient mate

Cambo link said:
you blokes are so vulgar
you both disgust me

;)

you can't help it if you are gay

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182120.msg248402#msg248402 date=1262568089]
F**k you c**ts
kiwi just because i dont root sheep doesnt mean im gay

Your doing it tough when even the sheep refuse your advances.
[/quote] Even when he's offering them grass and 12" pizzas with no toppings on them.

you homos are so not funny :p

Gee matas if the place with the little 10.5 inch dotts are so good why arent you still with them.

I really dont give a flying **** about any pizza chain as long as i get my pay every fortnight, my company car and fuel card i dont give a rats arse :D

this is getting confusing, I thought it was about Jamie and not pizzas, sheep and lights out. Cam is cool, as long as Lyon is big and fast I'm happy :D

Cambo link said:
F**k you c**ts
kiwi just because i dont root sheep doesnt mean im gay

For once, you are quite correct, well done

It is the fact you fantasize about and root men that makes you gay mate

Cambo link said:
I really dont give a flying F**k about any pizza chain as long as i get my pay every fortnight, my company car and fuel card i dont give a rats arse :D

A pink convertible with ILUVKOK numberplates is about the size of it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8