News: Matai turns down Warriors to stay in Sea Eagles' nest

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>NEW ZEALAND Test centre Steve Matai is to remain at Manly after the Sea Eagles made him an improved offer and the Warriors pulled out of negotiations for his signature.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5017-matai-turns-down-warriors-to-stay-in-sea-eagles-nest.html">Read the full article</a>

This is good news has been playing well matai this year,good to see that farrar is ok to also play i feel sorry for him though he'll be bombarded with kicks this weekend.

It looks like good news, but i don't understand these few phrases:

...Steve Matai is to remain at Manly...

... in Matai, who is now expected to remain...

...He wanted to stay at Manly...

It may just be early in the morning, but when a person is expected to stay, he is still not definitely in... someone slap me and take this good news as it should be.

captainskin link said:
It looks like good news, but i don't understand these few phrases:

...Steve Matai is to remain at Manly...

... in Matai, who is now expected to remain...

...He wanted to stay at Manly...

Didn't read the full article but generally speaking all the phrases put together means his manager was playing one club off against the other.
In this case I don't mind ;)

finally some fukn good news.. lol terry randall yeah but you admited  it was b.s  also  back  then ..  ;D

WOOOOHOO

That's fukn sweet news!

Glad Matai is staying with the Eagles, bring on a premiership in the next couple of years!!!

Matai/Lyon is the centre best combo in the game. Mind you the Inglis/Hodges combo next year will be damn good too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8