News: Mascord - "Manly have a good point"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Let's start by not beating around the bush: Manly have a point. Manly have a <em>good point</em>.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5410-mascord-qmanly-have-a-good-pointq.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Mascord -

Mascord's recommending pure unadulterated spin to justify the unjustifiable.  Speaking Gallop's language.

Rex link said:
Mascord's recommending pure unadulterated spin to justify the unjustifiable.  Speaking Gallop's language.

That's what I like about it.  Of course it doesn't go as far as I would like, but it sounds like something Gallop might actually say.

It would be a win for the club if Gallop were to come out and say something like this.  Not exactly what we are looking for, but a win nonetheless.

There is only one win thats important. Gallop/NRL to rectify this whole issue via a settlement with Brett, private or public.

Re: News: Mascord - \

Oh good, the worst ponytail in the known universe is backing us.

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=186743.msg321346#msg321346 date=1299662368]
Oh good, the worst ponytail in the known universe is backing us.

If you mean Mascord ? He isnt backing Manly with that article.
[/quote]

That article will give him splinters!Hope that fence isn't wooden!!

Damn - I didn't read it properly. What a load of rubbish. The principle stands that if the NRL decided on what basis they would suspend Brett then that is the only point by which they can defend or be held accountable for their actions. They set the standard with 'Double Demerit Week' and  'Face of the Game', a standard never seen again. It is on these points that everyone measures their performance.

Brett Stewart did nothing wrong on the day/night of the season launch in 2009. This article says otherwise. Not good enough.

I heard Mascord give an interview on local ABC radio in Canberra yesterday and despite decent efforts by the presenter to get him to either condem Manly for still going on about it or the NRL for not apologising he did neither.  I generally don't mind Mascord and some of his view but he failed miserably here IMO.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7