News: Libs and Eagles back off the theatrics as sanity prevails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY MP Mike Baird today made a special appearance at the Sea Eagles’ season launch to kiss and make up with the club stalwarts he’s accused of abandoning.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5393-libs-and-eagles-back-off-the-theatrics-as-sanity-prevails.html">Read the full article</a>

that's what I like to see. Takes some balls to apologise Zorba, there might be some future for you yet.

Yes, Zorba needs to do more on this issue if he's to get some support from me.  The trust idea seems to me to have more long term legs than just giving the Council 20 mil or so to redevelop their turf.  Put Zorba onto that for the rest of the year and see what he produces.  If that gets traction then I'll praise the guy.  Get someone else onto the local and state media and chasing sponsorship.   

Zorba through the manlydaily has apologised for the way he handled the meeting the other night.

Matabele link said:
Baird is an Eels supporter.

where did you get that from? He's been a Manly fan since I have known him, and thats some time now. They grew up in Manly and the North Shore before they moved to the shire when Bruce became member for Cronulla. I haven't seen or heard anything that says that he isn't a Manly fan so it would be interesting to know where you saw this.

Good to acknowledge a mistake - shame about the damage to the brand

Jono link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=186673.msg320163#msg320163 date=1299403574]
Baird is an Eels supporter.

where did you get that from? He's been a Manly fan since I have known him, and thats some time now. They grew up in Manly and the North Shore before they moved to the shire when Bruce became member for Cronulla. I haven't seen or heard anything that says that he isn't a Manly fan so it would be interesting to know where you saw this.
[/quote] I know his uncle.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4