News: Kiwi pair to settle a grudge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
IT’S the sporting showdown between two mates that has footy fans licking their lips in anticipation. And it will take place on Friday night at Bluetongue Stadium when Kieran Foran goes head to head with Benji Marshall.

Read the full article

A grudge?
Two players, mates, fellow countrymen, play against each other and they call that a grudge?

Doubt it.
One seems to be a nice bloke and the other is a pr***.
One is from a nice club & the other is a westie.

lismore_fan said:
A grudge?
Two players, mates, fellow countrymen, play against each other and they call that a grudge?

Doubt it.
One seems to be a nice bloke and the other is a pr***.
One is from a nice club & the other is a westie.

One of them looks like the sister of my local Federal MP - Labor's Gai Brodtmann. And it ain't Keiran! Google her and you'll agree.

Yeah the grudge thing is a beat up. But should that sort of journalism suprise any of us really? I'm pretty sure in the fine print down the bottom of the Telegraph, near the date, it reads - "Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn"!

were there some issues around a friendly off season cricket game that got out of hand, due to Manly manipulating the result

brodtman.png

87285885.jpg

Must be a slow news day.

If that bloke Benji met outside Maccas at the start of the year was playing for Manly, then THAT would be a grudge match!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7