News: Homesick Ox begs Bulls for release

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MATT Orford is seeking a release from English club Bradford to join Parramatta.  The Daily Telegraph can reveal that Orford will speak with Bulls officials as early as this week in a bid to terminate the final two years of his English deal.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5201-homesick-ox-begs-bulls-for-release.html">Read the full article</a>

If that's the case more ammo for the English to use as in another Aussie not able to cope in Super League.

But I don't trust the source. These guy's have been pushing the Orford's coming home for ages and you never actually see the word's coming from the man's mouth.

where would you rather Live Ant, Bradford or Sydney.

Good luck to him if he can get good coin there, doesnt change the fact that he was overpaid and overrated when he played for us.

Fro link said:
where would you rather Live Ant, Bradford or Sydney.

Good luck to him if he can get good coin there, doesnt change the fact that he was overpaid and overrated when he played for us.

That would differ from day to day. If he was smart he would have signed with Catalans in the south of France where the weather is great.

Fair Point, but he may want to come home.

but yes South of France would be far preferable to England.

Now this is just my opinion but I think what is happening here is just frustration of a)Being injured and not being able to get out on to the paddock and play and b) the side having a poor season.

I doubt that you'd hear anything about it had he been involved in a successful side,  funny that.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=185741.msg302009#msg302009 date=1286834692]

South Pole would be preferable to England
[/quote]

I agree, too many English people in England. 

It might do with the fact that the Slimes have a lot of moola to throw at him, meaning he could live in Australia. With a family that would be miuch better than those icy cold winters, along with having to live with 40 million English (plus all the African and West Indian migrants.)

Canteen Worker link said:
With a family that would be miuch better than those icy cold winters, along with having to live with 40 million English (plus all the African and West Indian migrants.)

He should have thought about that before he shafted Manly for the big dollars.
(Actually, he did us a favour but I shouldn't spoil a good gripe by mentioning the positives).

clontaago link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=185741.msg302009#msg302009 date=1286834692]

South Pole would be preferable to England
[/quote]

Any of these places would be preferable to Parramatta...

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
I think he is really  missing the poker games with the eagles

I'd be very surprised if Ox participated in the poker nights and he doesn't have immediate family to worry about or use as an excuse. Just get on with it and honour your contract!

Ant80 link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=185741.msg302019#msg302019 date=1286837054]
I think he has a problem with commitment.

Been trying to think has he ever finished a contract?
[/quote]

Yeah with Manly,DERP

Shane link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=185741.msg302098#msg302098 date=1286857667]
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=185741.msg302019#msg302019 date=1286837054]
I think he has a problem with commitment.

Been trying to think has he ever finished a contract?
[/quote]

Yeah with Manly,DERP
[/quote]

Think he got a release from Manly to go to Bradford

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8