News: Farrar seeks permanent home at Brooky

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p class="first">Ben Farrar has found a home as Manly's fix-it man and it is one he would like to make permanent with a new contract at the Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4880-farrar-seeks-permanent-home-at-brooky.html">Read the full article</a>

ManlyBacker link said:
<p class=\"first\">Ben Farrar has found a home as Manly's fix-it man and it is one he would like to make permanent with a new contract at the Sea Eagles.</p>

<a href=\"http://www.silvertails.net/news/4880-farrar-seeks-permanent-home-at-brooky.html\">Read the full article</a>

with hoppa & whare on the fringe of 1st grade. he wouldnt want to be asking too much or he will be shown the door like perry & matai..

WAMF link said:
I would give him an extension for sure.
Get rid of Bailey to fund the contract.

you can add seu seu & gaulovo  (spelling) to that list also..

fuk it feels good to say bailey is shIit on a site that wont reprimand you for it .. :)

he's a solid player but that's why he is a journey man (nth qld, newcastle, us etc) , he ain't at the high level, he's solid but that's about it, he has done a good job but if anyone thinks we are going to win the comp this year when he is at fullback they are kidding. Whare and Hoppa will take his spot and have so much more potential.

Garts link said:
Hope we can sign him as he is a good mr fix it to have in your 25 man squad. 
Spot on, he is a very valuable commodity in our club. He could probably also play 5/8 if needed.
I disagree with the view that we cannot win the comp with him at fullback.

I definitely think we should get him back on our books.  He has been a revelation since coming to Manly and although not confident under the high ball at fullback he can be used in a variety of other positions.  Could even have a go at hooker if Ballin was to be injured.

he should definately be retained over bailey thats for sure baileys gotta go,i know hoppa is the future but farrar has done well for us ,i think robbo looks more comfortable under the highball then farrar but he has improved in that respect.

Robbo can't catch to save himself M4L.  Farrah started out poorly but has improved in that but he's not the future.  A fill in?  Do we need a lightweight fillin?  imo, no.

ive seen him take some pretty decent bombs ,i need to see farrar take some more sprals to be certain i feel 100% confident ,but gee i miss the prince :(

Speaking of the prince, he has lost some weight. Spoke to him after the GC match, he was on crutches and in good spirits but a bit disappointed that his doctors won't tell him just how well he is going to recover. I guess they don't know themselves.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Speaking of the prince, he has lost some weight. Spoke to him after the GC match, he was on crutches and in good spirits but a bit disappointed that his doctors won't tell him just how well he is going to recover. I guess they don't know themselves.

GOOD to hear he has trimmed down a bit...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6