News: Farrar not happy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>HOW would you feel if you had come up with the winning play two Sundays in a row? Well, if you're Ben Farrar, the answer would be filthy.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4235-farrar-not-happy.html">Read the full article</a>

PREMIERS Manly were so disappointed with their inept performance against Cronulla yesterday that they refused to sing their team song. It is the first time it has happened in a decade.

Sea Eagles official Peter Peters said coach Des Hasler was so agitated at his side's form he decided not to sing the team song.

"Des usually initiates the song but he didn't do it- he made the decision," Peters said.

"Des gave his thoughts on the match and it finished there."

I noted that the usual walk around the field to be acclaimed by the fans did not happen either. Saved a lot of fruit and abuse from being hurled in my opinion.

For the first time ever, I went for the exit, the moment the game finished - Corso Pete, who I passed, was just as digusted as I was!!!

kingyfan link said:
No guesses as to what Des told the team what his thoughts were on the game. 
  The question is - do the team think they can win the comp, or do they even want to win the comp?  All the dressing room tirades in the world will be ineffectual if the answer to either is no.

Actually Canteen they did wander around the ground, but about twenty metres in.  I gave Rosey a cheer.  It was flat for sure.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=181528.msg239125#msg239125 date=1251680843]
No guesses as to what Des told the team what his thoughts were on the game.  
 The question is - do the team think they can win the comp, or do they even want to win the comp?  All the dressing room tirades in the world will be ineffectual if the answer to either is no.
[/quote]

That is the problem in winning a comp, the hunger has been taken out of this team.  Many players have achieved their ambitions/goals.

Missing the finals this year may have sharpen their focus for 2010, I am afraid that if we go into week 2 or 3 on this years final series it will be seen as acceptable and we will be served up more of the same next season as well.

Canteen Worker link said:
I noted that the usual walk around the field to be acclaimed by the fans did not happen either. Saved a lot of fruit and abuse from being hurled in my opinion.

For the first time ever, I went for the exit, the moment the game finished - Corso Pete, who I passed, was just as digusted as I was!!!

I was walking for the exit as soon as Orford took the final conversion.  I normally hang around and give them a clap but not yesterday. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6