News: Eels fume at mangled door in Manly dressingroom

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FRUSTRATED Manly officials will this week cop a hefty repair bill from Parramatta Stadium Trust, which was yesterday shocked to discover a wooden door ripped completely from its hinges inside the away team dressingroom.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4648-eels-fume-at-mangled-door-in-manly-dressingroom.html">Read the full article</a>

Zep lost a computer to that game too :)

Dan link said:
Zep lost a computer to that game too :)

Looks like i can solder it back together and buy a new charger. Now i am on an old old dell with a butt plug for a wireless stick.

Hope about Parra maintin their faciltities a bit better, loose screws are dangerous things, even in door ways

Surely they could have just picked up some of the coins the fans throw and used those to weld the doors in place

What a funny article. Many a game being played off the field. The slimy ones started it though with the air conditioning stunt. Keep the laughs coming Zorba but don't get us any fines.

This from the club that burned its grandstand down after breaking a heinously long premiership drought?

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I suggest, for the brookie rematch, turning the slimes change room into a meat cooler. Say, 3C.

So when we smash yellow boots he shatters into tiny little pieces.

Just walked past Brookvale oval and the rebuilding on western side still has a way to go.

You can see straight into the dressing rooms from the road. Might be OK for wangman's fans ;-) but perhaps as a "welcome back to brookie" healing gesture they could abandon all work on visitors dressing rooms until after round 10 and just give the parra players a few house bricks to sit on.

And maybe pump some hot air into their 'rooms' to about 38 deg C to remind them of last sundays antics  ;)

more than one way to skin an eel

Haha you got got it right weev

How about this for rd 10: as they arrive its -3 degrees C, the at half time we "correct the faulty air cond" and make it + 45 deg?

brookiegreg link said:
Haha you got got it right weev

How about this for rd 10: as they arrive its -3 degrees C, the at half time we \"correct the faulty air cond\" and make it + 45 deg?
great idea  ;D ;D 

I am so looking forward to round 10

Entree of Iced Eel

Main Course of Fried Eel

Desert of Eel in 40-0 sauce

I love this. MMM is so incensed by the ref's blunder thay have teamed up with Hardware & General in Brookvale to give Sea Eagle fans the chance to vent like their heroes and win a signed jersey in the process. The way to win - the most impressive effort to rip a door off it's hinges at the store tomorrow at 12.00pm.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6