News: Dragons still breathing fire, warn Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<div class="content-item" />
<p>MANLY are relishing the chance to knock off the competition benchmark in Monday night’s showdown with St George Illawarra.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5057-dragons-still-breathing-fire-warn-eagles.html">Read the full article</a>

Gee Whiz!
Getting Chris Bailey & Will Hopoate to do our spuiking is really digging deep. A real bench-warmer and an U/20 player. Couldn't the journo find a bigger player to interview?

Roosters looked plucked tonight.The chokers took too much out of them last week.Chokers dug very deep to win against the useless Roosters.They should struggle on Monday night.Just run at Cooper all night.Thats a sure bet to win.

I am looking forward to Monday like all Manly fans are. 4 weeks out of the finals, this game will show where we really are at. Hopefully fullback disruption won't play a big part.

I think it may Yazman, there's no doubting fullback is a vital position in defence (and attack) these days.

But seeing 2 results already go to outsiders last night, we may do the unthinkable to those not associated with Manly and beat the Chokers.

Hardly the unthinkable. Saints are favourites but we are not totally unloved in this one. I have tipped us! (but without a lot of confidence)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6