News: Dragons are no runaway favourites, says Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MINOR premier St George Illawarra yesterday moved a step closer to the grand final after ending Manly's season at Kogarah. But, according to Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler, the Dragons are no certainty to win the Telstra premiership.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5152-dragons-are-no-runaway-favourites-says-des.html">Read the full article</a>

BTW,has anyone seen Des' diahorea for this week,yet?Or do we only get it when there's a game the next week,so Des' sterling words of encouragement will get us all to the game the next week.C'mon Sea Eagles,it's not hard to write what he said in  the press conference (if he spoke).We all know we're not getting some HUGE exclusive!

ayjay007 link said:
BTW,has anyone seen Des' diahorea for this week,yet?Or do we only get it when there's a game the next week,so Des' sterling words of encouragement will get us all to the game the next week.C'mon Sea Eagles,it's not hard to write what he said in  the press conference (if he spoke).We all know we're not getting some HUGE exclusive!

Yep I have my email

They will be getting real nervous about playing the Raiders in a couple of weeks time.

They cant beat Canberra at the best of times.

Barry Hyland link said:
I'm really hoping Illawarra get beaten by a bad video ref decision.

That would be awesome. That would be nearly as good as a Manly grand final win.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6