News: Cliffy backing Lyon to be the main man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>ONE of Manly’s finest is backing Manly coach Des Hasler to permanently shift Jamie Lyon to five-eighth for the remainder of the season. </p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4045-cliffy-backing-lyon-to-be-the-main-man.html">Read the full article</a>

would not disagree with this move at all, but I would like to see Foran given another shot, to keep him intersested and the rooster scum awy

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
I would like to see Foran given another shot, to keep him interested and the rooster scum awy

I wouldn't mind seeing him another go as well but as for the Rooster scum, I hope that I'm wrong, but I think that he has already tried on the Scum Suit, liked the fit, and is already on his way over there next year.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=180939.msg230657#msg230657 date=1246602622]

I would like to see Foran given another shot, to keep him interested and the rooster scum awy

I wouldn't mind seeing him another go as well but as for the Rooster scum, I hope that I'm wrong, but I think that he has already tried on the Scum Suit, liked the fit, and is already on his way over there next year.
[/quote]

That's news i didn't want to hear hope your wrong Jethro

It would appear that people are getting a bit confused by my previous comments regarding Foran and the Roosters about what I think and what is fact.

What I think and what is fact are two different things. What I think means absolutely nothing unless facts are proven wrong. Facts always take priority over ones own thoughts.

I think that if Foran doesn't go over to the Roosters next year then there is a very good possibility that he will go there when his current contract expires although my thoughts are based soley on feelings, circumstantial evidence and hearsay.

I hope that clears the air.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4