News: Choc reveals pack crisis meeting fired up team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>A MEETING between coach Des Hasler and his underfire forward pack has been revealed as the catalyst for Manly’s charge towards the finals after the Sea Eagles exposed top-four hopefuls the Wests Tigers on Sunday.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/4986-choc-reveals-pack-crisis-meeting-fired-up-team.html">Read the full article</a>

The forwards are playing like a different bunch of players.

Des' 'talking' obviously did the trick.  Just like Daniel Anderson's 'talk' to Hayne.

Charge towards the finals??

it's 2 wins, lets not get ahead of ourselves

Dan link said:
Charge towards the finals??

it's 2 wins, lets not get ahead of ourselves
thats right dan.. but its a start atleast they know the problem & are trying to rectify it,  going hard & straight into them hurts & wears them down just as much its not an easy target they are hard, solid hits & collisions sometimes the ball runner comes out on top other times he gets creamed gets up plays the ball & gets ready to do it again.. thats how they have to be go straight & hard all the time..
we were killing every side in the 1st 8 rounds(for 60 minutes anyway) by just doing that

Yeah I must admit I read the lead in line and replied, once I read the article I agree.

It's a style of footy that not every team plays anymore, and it will certainly work. Its the sort of battle I like to see, forwards smashing the crap out of anyone in front of them.

Add williams to that, the way he throws players a few metres onto their asses is always worth a clap

Not sure if anyone else noticed this but up the top of this article is an ad for Trend Systems - Proud Sponsors of the Wests Tigers....

Are they seeing the light Dan or is it an automatically generated ad because the Tigers are mentioned in the article?

All we need to do is win the next 9 and we will be Premiers....LOL

MadMarcus link said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed this but up the top of this article is an ad for Trend Systems - Proud Sponsors of the Wests Tigers....

Are they seeing the light Dan or is it an automatically generated ad because the Tigers are mentioned in the article?

It's not working - Robbie Farrah is a worm - obviously they need a rescan.

MadMarcus link said:

i am not actually meant to comment on those adverts, but essentially contextual and auto generated based on content and what you yourself view

"we’re going to go forward, not sideways anymore"

What a revelation, how come someone didn't think of this before ? It's a simple game and if you do the simple things well then the rest falls into place. Let's keep going forward for the rest of  the season. Maybe Des should schedule this as a weekly meetiing.

God i hate it when a team has been down they string a couple of wins together and the predictable major team bonding or heart to heart with the coach is always revealed as the reason for the quick turn around in performance. Just keep your mouth shut and continue doing the job your paid to do enlighten all after lifting the trophy.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6