News: Brett Stewart will be great again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>FORMER Australian Test fullback Garry Jack is certain Brett Stewart will return to his best football next season.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5177-brett-stewart-will-be-great-again.html">Read the full article</a>

Fingers crossed... Go Snake!

btw where did they find Garry Jack? And why would they ask him about it? I would have thought someone who had been through a similar injury run would have been better to ask???

jack a similar run with injuries...........don't you remember him laying down and getting tretment everytime he took the ball up

News: Brett Stewart will be great again , always was & always will be ...;)  look out ken irvine ..

Mybludog link said:
jack a similar run with injuries...........don't you remember him laying down and getting tretment everytime he took the ball up

I mean had real injuries! like maybe that may have missed the best part of 2 seasons...

Jaime Bennett link said:

btw where did they find Garry Jack? And why would they ask him about it? I would have thought someone who had been through a similar injury run would have been better to ask???

Would've gone to Jack as he has always been a huge fan of Brett Stewart and was a great fullback in his own right.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Jaime Bennett link=topic=185602.msg299867#msg299867 date=1285831945]

thats why belcher was kangaroo fullback  & he was a fill in, dont get me wrong jack was good he just didnt play for manly.. the only  fullback`s opinion  i would have wanted to hear isnt alive any more & thats clive churchill he was the GUN..;)
Would've gone to Jack as he has always been a huge fan of Brett Stewart and was a great fullback in his own right.
[/quote]

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Hasn't Bowen from NQ had two knee reconsructions?

Yeah and look how he is going. Another guy to look at is Anthony Minichello had a run with injuries for a few seasons and is now playing in a grand final on Sunday

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8