News: Ballin made for Origin: Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
<p>DURABLE Manly hooker Matt Ballin is fast becoming the Sea Eagles’ most important player and a viable option for Queensland, with coach Des Hasler backing the 80-minute man to play Origin football.</p>
<p />

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4721-ballin-made-for-origin-hasler.html">Read the full article</a>

48 Tackles on Monday Night i believe, for 80mins. He is safe as houses in the middle of the park. When he was replaced in those first 2 matches Manly lost there way, it is definately being too modest to that it just a coincidence in my opion.

Absolutely agree, everyone noticed that as soon as Ballin went off the team started to go backwards. That is interesting that a lot of people noticed that.

He has been our top tackler all year i think, at least for the 80 minute games. He just keeps putting in

And Seu Seu cant even crack it for the run on side for the SCSE over Joyce.

Something must be wrong with TSS, so the plan to have a zippy hooker backup looks unlikely. Disappointed in him.

He won the battle over Smith on Monday but it won't get him the hooking gig for QLD. However as a forward his utility value is enormous and I can imagine him with a place on the bench.

hahahah @ fro and Duffy

Dirty Dirty Queenslanders

Im suprised their not trying to Say Leeds and Bradford are part of Queensland so Burgess can get a run.

****en cheats

Dan you are on the money mate it was that obvious every man and his dog were comenting on how we lost our way when matt when off in the first 2 games.

I think des was hoping Seu Seu would be up to doing a la stranger role

Cambo, its difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

It would help if you could insert much more swearing &  $@*%  etc so we can get a better idea of where your heading.

Jatz Crackers link said:

It would help if you could insert much more swearing &  $@*%  etc so we can get a better idea of where your heading.
deadset mate
have a sook
i use one word ONCE

I swear some people on here need to pull their head in.

Cambo link said:
[quote author=Jatz Crackers link=topic=183069.msg259933#msg259933 date=1271825679]

deadset mate
have a sook
i use one word ONCE

I swear some people on here need to pull their head in.
[/quote]

Obviously, some people need to grow a sense of humour.

I've knocked up a quick little image to help those among us who don't understand how Queenslander's view the world.

[img=400x311]http://i41.tinypic.com/zlvz2o.png[/img]

Cambo link said:
hahahah @ fro and Duffy

Dirty Dirty Queenslanders

Im suprised their not trying to Say Leeds and Bradford are part of Queensland so Burgess can get a run.

F**ken cheats

Dan you are on the money mate it was that obvious every man and his dog were comenting on how we lost our way when matt when off in the first 2 games.

I think des was hoping Seu Seu would be up to doing a la stranger role

Burgess would be claimed under the fact that his 1st game in Oz was for the All Stars on the GC

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2