News: Api Koroisau contract situation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
SMH - Adrian Proszenko 2/2/18

Manly have agreed to terms on a three-year extension with NSW hooking candidate Apisai Koroisau, although the club won't be able to formalise the deal until its salary cap dramas are resolved.

Koroisau is one of the frontrunners for the Blues' No.9 jersey after an outstanding season for the Sea Eagles. The Fijian international is off contact at the end of the year, but is content on the Northern Beaches after stints at Penrith and South Sydney.

Continues - Link: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...sau-for-three-more-years-20180202-h0sx18.html

Not unhappy with that scenario. If Fainu comes along in development, then we have a nice succession plan.

I'll admit I have changed my tune on Api and he is the one responsible.

When we let Matty Parcell go to Leeds I honestly thought we have got rid of the wrong bloke. Compared to Parcell, Api missed more tackles and couldn't pass from dummy half worth a damn. But his game improved out of sight through 2017 and after the season and World Cup he is now arguably the best #9 in the NRL behind only Smith (which I hate to admit because I hate Scam).

I'll admit I have changed my tune on Api and he is the one responsible.

When we let Matty Parcell go to Leeds I honestly thought we have got rid of the wrong bloke. Compared to Parcell, Api missed more tackles and couldn't pass from dummy half worth a damn. But his game improved out of sight through 2017 and after the season and World Cup he is now arguably the best #9 in the NRL behind only Smith (which I hate to admit because I hate Scam).

I agree and I was in the same boat where I thought we moved on the wrong player. I guess it goes to show Barrett has a sharp eye for the important things in the game like Bellyache. Hardwork!

He was good last year. But not good enough. He has his cheer squad on this site who won't hear a bad word said about him but there are some glaring flaws evident in his game.

He can't pass. Our halves made up for that last season but he hopefully has gotten better. If fainu is lost to the club because of loyalty to API I will be very upset. Kid could be nsw hooker in two years. Unbelievable prospect. Manlys best junior since Foran.

Unload api lovers. I'm off to bed.

Outside of Cameron smith are there any really good hookers going around at the moment ? API has some flaws but baz is obviously a massive fan of his work. Contracts can always be broken, we just might have to pay some of his freight. If fainu is indeed the next big thing then he’ll get a chance within the n3xt 4 years - moving api on won’t be an issue.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4