News: Angry Manly fans petition Gallop for apology

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MORE than 600 angry Sea Eagles fans have handed in a petition to NRL boss David Gallop demanding he apologise to Manly fullback Brett Stewart.</p>

<a href="http://silvertails.net/news/5409-angry-manly-fans-petition-gallop-for-apology.html">Read the full article</a>

e2915c4d50d3046fb55969e3ed639744_resized.jpg

Who is the ugly mug in the front of that photo?

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299655651[/time]

Can I suggest y'all get over to the Daily website and post comments supporting the club and slating Gallop?

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/angry-manly-fans-call-on-gallop-to-concede-he-was-wrong/

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

That photo is before the 08 GF, and I wasn't angry that day, not sure what to call it but several hours after that photo was the complete extreme opposite of angry.

Fluffy, Duff, Jono .... were you guys angry in that photo, is that why they picked it ??

There's some absolute "charmpions" in that photo. Hey girls, check us out, We're ready and available!!  ;)

Darren link said:
There's some absolute \"charmpions\" in that photo. Hey girls, check us out, We're ready and available!!  ;)

The guy 2nd from the right looks like The Tin Man.
pic07tinman.jpg

Darren link said:
There's some absolute \"charmpions\" in that photo. Hey girls, check us out, We're ready and available!!  ;)

That was one of several "gazillions" pictures taken on GF day 2008 (yep, not recently as inferred) - This was taken in the "over flow" area outside Homebush pre-game- I'm not in it but know several who are (including some regular posters from this forum)
Those who were there will recognise the background and remember the people and the craic before the game...Funnily I always struggle with remembering the score from that game....

Maybe someone should send an email to Australia Post as well, asking them their reason behind removing Brett Stewart from Sea Eagles team collectors stamps in 2009.

vidmar link said:
[quote author=Darren link=topic=186742.msg321383#msg321383 date=1299670217]

That was one of several "gazillions" pictures taken on GF day 2008 (yep, not recently as inferred) - This was taken in the "over flow" area outside Homebush pre-game- I'm not in it but know several who are (including some regular posters from this forum)
Those who were there will recognise the background and remember the people and the craic before the game...Funnily I always struggle with remembering the score from that game....
[/quote]

Sadly I was running around that day trying to find lost MWTS people who had arrived late and I had their tickets...so I missed ALL of the fun of the pre game so sadly I am not in that photo.

I finaly found them and by the time I got in the Helicopter was landing with the NRL Trophy, so not only missed the beers BUT also the pre game as well.

Now what was the score that day, I seem to forget myself??

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186742.msg321507#msg321507 date=1299726568]
missed the pre game as well.
  You didn't miss anything at all, it was dreadful, made worse by the nerves of the occasion. 
[/quote]

That is why we are all seen with beer in hand in the photo - trying to quell the nerves

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=186742.msg321507#msg321507 date=1299726568]
missed the pre game as well.
  You didn't miss anything at all, it was dreadful, made worse by the nerves of the occasion. 
[/quote]

That may be so Mata, but hearing White Noise on the radio still brings the great memories rushing back!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4