Newcastle v Ipswich Jets

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think all Sydney teams and coaches should take note of how Queensland clubs are playing. Sydney clubs continue to play safety first RL - boring, and it is not paying off. Just look at Ipswich, Cowboys and Broncos...

Yep Ben's brother.

They play a very entertaining brand of footy, I've loved watching them when they are on the telly up here.

It's high risk, mostly high reward but sometimes can work in reverse.

They'll do a short kick off every time , they get the ball back about half the time but can then have the opposition in the red zone in 2-3 tackles when it doesn't work.

Yep Ben's brother.

They play a very entertaining brand of footy, I've loved watching them when they are on the telly up here.

They'll do a short kick off every time , they get the ball back about half the time but can then have the opposition in the red zone in 2-3 tackles when it doesn't work.

You're not going to tell me Barba will be playing Q Cup again next year.

Talk about pace.

Yep Ben's brother.

And yet we are sort of forced to watch the generic footy of today in the NRL: 4 hit ups (1 out only) then a basic half hearted back line play (if within range). Then it's kick high for a winger or bomb in an attempt to force an error or gain field position and wait on an error.

Rinse and repeat. That there is the generic A-Grade game plan: play percentages and hope for mistakes..

Boring!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4