New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good signing if true,think he is more a centre than winger,but a good winger,tallish but not a bean pole.Good defender and good footwork,smart player on the field and academically smart too.
Would say he is a Funa type with more size and pace...Reckon he might be better than the centres we have,was chased hard by many clubs as a kid from the Warriors and the Roosters had the most cash.If we have signed him as a winger will go alright I reckon.

Just because we buy new backline players, it doesn’t mean the underperforming players who the new players may usurp then get moved to the forwards. If Parker and taufua get dropped from their position, that’s it’sy. No second row, no full back, no impact utility off the bench. Purely depth or another club

The 30 squad positions are important and shouldn’t be reserved for players not good enough at their best position, success isn’t borne from sentiment, it’s absurd!

Just because we buy new backline players, it doesn’t mean the underperforming players who the new players may usurp then get moved to the forwards. If Parker and taufua get dropped from their position, that’s it’sy. No second row, no full back, no impact utility off the bench. Purely depth or another club

The 30 squad positions are important and shouldn’t be reserved for players not good enough at their best position, success isn’t borne from sentiment, it’s absurd!
and you can't easily convert a winger into a fulltime backrower and not in an offseason that is for sure! While I am an oldie it is just not easy to change from any position except maybe wing to Centre, half to 5/8th - maybe hooker at a pinch and backrowers/props are a bit interchangeable these days. Changing wing or Centre to a FULLTIME backrower as opposed to a pinch hitter is pretty damn tough and very few would be able to do it successfully.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4