New Seaeagles to star

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Theres the established stars - Watmough, Stewarts, DCE, Foz but who will burst onto the scene in 2014 in the Lawrence/Horo/Hiku style??
Including players on the Manly roster & new signings, the player to impact is Jake Trojobovic who is a potential superstar with every attribute a foward can have & yet so young....also Josh Starling who was only out of the Souths 17 due to the Burgess boys & a rep pack.
There seems some other talented signings who could step under the Seaeagles tough training regime & attitude that will bring out their best.
What other new faces will impact the 2014 competition for Manly??

Gutherson, if he can get a run.
Buhrer will be the utility, Hiku will be first drop. Guthers better hope for some injuries in the backs.

Manly Daily - last page today has a snippet on 2 more newbies for Manly.

Michael Stigg from Penrith and Hugh Pratt from Woodlawn College - both for NYC as hookers.

tookey said:
Michael Stigg played holden cup for us this year
you beat me too tookey,he was in the Penrith system a couple of years ago,but they wanted to give him nothing,so he said goodbye,manly are offering more,and he is a good young player

Gutherson moves like a young Brett Stewart. Quick and evasive and also involves himself almost like a second 5/8. He is stringy but I think in a year or two he'll be a star.

I agree there Bearfax, he is really rated and we just need to take some time to develop him for Brett in the future. Tom T (Jake's brother) is also exceptional for his age. Built like Inglis, fast and lean.

Just a reminder that one of the all time great old Manly stars Steve Menzies is having his birthday today 4 December 2013. Yep, he's 40 years old. All the best Beaver

Still young but id like to see Sao get more time in the a grade. Would even mind if he spent some time in the second row from the bench.

I'm actually really looking forward to the trials and next year. Starling, Andrews, Sao. Deep down, I hope Starling really makes a fist of things and secures himself a week in week out spot. I hope he kicks on to become a stand out front rower that pushes for SOO, just so I can laugh at the Souths supporters I know.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6