NEW Sea Eagles Online Superstore

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
Morning!

Some of you may have noticed that this week we went live with our new look online retail store.

We are still in the process of getting all the stock up online and ironing out bugs, however would love to hear your feedback on it.

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/

Cheers & Go Manly!

Larissa

Site looks cleaner than the old one. Look forward to taking another peep once the stock is loaded up.

Putting my designer hat on - it's fantastic! But yeah I really hope that everything is back up soon, especially for Christmas shopping.

looks good!

will the shop be getting more stock before xmas?
i want the retro hoody, but out of my size:(

ayjay007 said:
Are the prices members prices?Do we still get a discount?

You do still get a discount.

An email will be sent shortly with details.

Brookie said:
looks good!

will the shop be getting more stock before xmas?
i want the retro hoody, but out of my size:(

Yes there will be!

If you are after something in particular contact the online store via the methods listed on the website.

MWSE could sure do with getting Larissa back to Manly!!

As of today the cheapest item of clothing on our online SuperStore is a $65 kids training jersey?!?!? This is a massive fail and missed opportunity to raise revenue via merch. Where are t-shirts, caps, footy shorts, pjs etc?

Wonder if she is still at Parra.

She was a wonderful asset to the club and always helped.

The beautiful Larissa , she was such a joy to deal with !

Larissa was the definition of going above and beyond to make sure that the customer was satisfied.

We could do with her back on board or at least someone around with her attitude as that is definitely something that's missing in the MWSE offices.

Larissa was the definition of going above and beyond to make sure that the customer was satisfied.

We could do with her back on board or at least someone around with her attitude as that is definitely something that's missing in the MWSE offices.
Pretty sure she is at the Swans now, at least last time I spoke to her

She was brilliant! She is the epitome of how to engage with your customer and form a great relationship. She couldn't always fix everything but many respected the fact that she put so much effort into trying. We are seriously lacking in this dept with the current wage thieves working for the club in this capacity.

Haha I was gifted some pyjama pants a few years ago and wear them except in summer. In fact when I quit this job I probably should wear them on my last day. (Although that's also a reason to get a new pair :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6