New rules

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
not really..But I'd like to see the ice hockey rule implemented. Two players square off and go for it. As soon as one hits the ground it's over. Example Lussick and Blair.Video ref alerts ref of a cheap shot. Blows whistle, and only those two can go at it. :D

http://youtu.be/bUg_S7E4fyo

I wonder if a whistle had been blown, and everyone stood and watched, who would have thrown the first punch between Hoppa and the Chief? Or would they still be standing there. LOL.

mozgrame said:
I wonder if a whistle had been blown, and everyone stood and watched, who would have thrown the first punch between Hoppa and the Chief? Or would they still be standing there. LOL.

Harragon and Spud Carrol squaring off!..worth the price of admission.:p

Awesome. Harragon may have had the light feet and correct guard of a boxer, but Spud would have had the, "I'm coming straight forward and you aint stoppin me" power and mentality. Forget the ring, i'd pay double at the gate to see that out in the middle!

P.S :clap :clap :clap!

mozgrame said:
Awesome. Harragon may have had the light feet and correct guard of a boxer, but Spud would have had the, "I'm coming straight forward and you aint stoppin me" power and mentality. Forget the ring, i'd pay double at the gate to see that out in the middle!

P.S :clap :clap :clap!

Wouldn't want to be in the middle though:s lol

On the subject of rules I think we should adopt the famous rules laid down by the Bruces from the University of Woolloomooloo.

Rule #1 "No P...tah's!

Hockey fights are kinda bizzare. The 2 protagonists get sent to the penalty box for 2 mins but both teams still play at full strength! If you accidently trip/high stick someone, you get 2 mins and your team plays 1 man down.

It's strange to see the officals just stand by and go 'get on with it then' and only break it up if 1 - the fight goes to the ice, or 2 - no one throws a punch.

If there's an all in the officials fling themselves in with gusto to break everything up.

Last week an official got a left cross to his jaw but still kept going on.

No suspensions for what you saw above, just accolades.

No wonder there is a big "hoohah" at the moment with concussions as superstar crosby is still out.

Nice hit though.

Blue ink rules

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4