New Interstate Eagle Member for 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was just wondering if anyone knows much about the season launches? With a new kit supplier next year i was hoping to fly down from Brisbane to both attend the season launch and update the wardrobe with as much new stuff that will be available. Also is the Manly Travelodge a good local place to stay for a few nights?

Hi ToG and welcome. I'll move this over to the main forum so more people can help you out (and complain about how the Manly Travelodge jack up their prices on game weekends).

Sometimes threads get lost when not in one of about 3 places because...well... [insert best way of saying most here are 1000 years old, technology-wise - me inc].

If you're not coming specifically for a game there isn't much point staying at the Travelodge because it's in an area that sucks. Depending on budget there are much nicer places to stay along the beaches. Sebel and Novotel in Manly. Sands in Narrabeen (or cabin at the caravan park), Newport...

Hi ToG and welcome. I'll move this over to the main forum so more people can help you out (and complain about how the Manly Travelodge jack up their prices on game weekends).

Sometimes threads get lost when not in one of about 3 places because...well... [insert best way of saying most here are 1000 years old, technology-wise].

Ouch , that one hurt

I was just wondering if anyone knows much about the season launches? With a new kit supplier next year i was hoping to fly down from Brisbane to both attend the season launch and update the wardrobe with as much new stuff that will be available. Also is the Manly Travelodge a good local place to stay for a few nights?
Season Launch is a great night I have been to a few including this season’s - members can buy Tix to the launch which is expensive $200 from memory but includes food/grog. All players and staff are there and usually a few celebrities. I will more than likely be going to next launch.

Travelodge is good, across road from League club and Manly Merchandise store. Public transport is virtually at front door and only a short walk to Lottoland

Season Launch is a great night I have been to a few including this season’s - members can buy Tix to the launch which is expensive $200 from memory but includes food/grog. All players and staff are there and usually a few celebrities. I will more than likely be going to next launch.

Travelodge is good, across road from League club and Manly Merchandise store. Public transport is virtually at front door and only a short walk to Lottoland
You two related by any chance?

Last year it was held right in the Manly Pavilion, restaurant next to the old Acquarium.
2019 Season Launch

Best to stay in Manly itself instead of Brookie - where the 'Travelodge Manly' actually is :wondering:

Ring the Club to check for the dates from 1st :confused:November when they should be all there :happy:

Last year it was held right in the Manly Pavilion, restaurant next to the old Acquarium.
2019 Season Launch

Best to stay in Manly itself instead of Brookie - where the 'Travelodge Manly' actually is :wondering:

Ring the Club to check for the dates from 1st :confused:November when they should be all there :happy:

Cuzzo is back Tuesday , all on deck by the 1st I think!!

Just announced 4th March at The Collaroy

Now the Merchandise Store is inside the Club but Rebel and Best & Less at Warringah Mall all have great Sea Eagles gear :)

Still more fun to stay in Manly and the 199 Bus from the Park across the road from the Council will take you to the Mall, Club and Collaroy within a few minutes :nod:

Trial Game March 1st - Sharks v Sea Eagles, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium (Carlton station then walk to Kogarah), 7pm

Round 1, 15th March be at Brookie to watch the Scumos cry >:)

Last edited:
Oh and yes the Travelodge DOES jack up their prices incredibly for game day , and let’s be honest it’s about 2 1/2 star at best!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4