Announcement New Feature

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Right so I am sick of payment walls.
I have just put a plugin together that will look for any specific URL's and then wrap outline.com around it so that you can still view the article without the pesky firewall.

At the moment I have enabled it for dailytelegraph for instance. However please get back to me with any other sites we post or link to often that are pay walled and I will add them to the parse list.

Cheers
Dan

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOOoooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Dan going black hat!

Nice one!

I have an anti-paywall add-on on my browser and thanks for doing this as I gave up telling people how to get around it. 1 thousand times was my limit.

Now, can we do the reverse for 'this sporting news' and that other rubbish one?

OooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhOOOOOOOOOOOOoooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Dan going black hat!

Nice one!

I have an anti-paywall add-on on my browser and thanks for doing this as I gave up telling people how to get around it. 1 thousand times was my limit.

Now, can we do the reverse for 'this sporting news' and that other rubbish one?
Just send me the domains of sites that need it via PM and I will add them to the script.

Its not really blackhat, just sending two a legit site

Good work Dan,

I use Google Chrome with Anti-paywall extension at home.
On my iPad I use outline.com
Stuff Rupert.
The anti-paywall extension has been pulled from chrome and FF stores so for anyone not using it already there isnt a lot of options for them

Right so I am sick of payment walls.
I have just put a plugin together that will look for any specific URL's and then wrap outline.com around it so that you can still view the article without the pesky firewall.

At the moment I have enabled it for dailytelegraph for instance. However please get back to me with any other sites we post or link to often that are pay walled and I will add them to the parse list.

Cheers
Dan
The SMH, although you can still bypass it via the Canberra Times (which may change). Plus The Australian.

Can you throw the Fin Review in as well?

Just kidding.

Last edited:
Thank you @Dan :clap:

Probably a silly comment (non-tech savvy), and may be saying the obvious, but assume enabling the Telegraph includes the Manly Daily...

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6