New Cowboys Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Crappograph saying 3 contracted head coaches have applied for the job....
I cant get past the paywall so not sure if they're named but I'm gonna have a stab...
1. John Morris - reckon Flanagan will be back in the shire next year
2. Wayne Bennett - what in the ring for old Wayne cause everybody wants to retire to Qld
3. Todd Payton - we know this one

Thoughts?

Crappograph saying 3 contracted head coaches have applied for the job....
I cant get past the paywall so not sure if they're named but I'm gonna have a stab...
1. John Morris - reckon Flanagan will be back in the shire next year
2. Wayne Bennett - what in the ring for old Wayne cause everybody wants to retire to Qld
3. Todd Payton - we know this one

Thoughts?
Paul McGregor - Flanagan to be dragons coach, speculating.

Payton to Townsville and Nathan Brown to Warriors is looking short odds. Green to Broncos after year end evaluation.

Warriors reject Toovey and hire Nathan Brown - you cannot be serious!!

Is Nathan going to pretend he was Once a Warrior and slap every one.

Brown has already passed on Warriors job - he's not interested.
Gee it's a hard gig... dont see any recognized coaches taking it as it is a real risk to their brand - Cleary is the only one that has gone forward from there...
I reckon they have blown their best chance which was the great Geoff Toovey...they are gonna end up with so.eone who is unproven or semi-retired I reckon...

I did hear one of the league pundits (can't remember who now) say a couple of weeks ago that the Walker Bros would get the job. Not so sure about that mail now that it has come out that they have since offered the job to Payten and he knocked them back. Doesn't look like a lot of volunteers lining up. Maybe their best bet is assistant coach looking for a leg up. Ryles, Fitzgerbil, Georgalis etc

If Bennett has broken the NRL Bubble rules then he should be treated in the same way Nathan Cleary was -- being stood down.
Mind you, the NRL 'rules' are so flexible now, and he is from Souffs, that I'd be surprised if he gets anything more than a "good talking to".

If Bennett has broken the NRL Bubble rules then he should be treated in the same way Nathan Cleary was -- being stood down.
Mind you, the NRL 'rules' are so flexible now, and he is from Souffs, that I'd be surprised if he gets anything more than a "good talking to".
ok but please spare me the Tic Toc video @:D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4