New CEO Tim Cleary

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Does anyone know if Tim is related to Ivan and Nathan Cleary? It would be nice to see Nathan in maroon and white. :)

Nathan Cleary will never ever leave Penrith.
I never thought fozza would leave us, he did... You can never know anymore but he probably would stay there for at least the next 5 years until he ever left them I would think.

Obviously no 'Manly' left in him. It was leached out of his bloodlines by his father's resolute pursuit of fame and fortune elsewhere.

Does anyone expect a young kid In his first year of first grade to say anything different?

I guess we all would have been happy to proclaim publicly (including in front of our boss) that we were happy to leave our first job for more coin.

As obviously it's a great way to foster relationships with current and future employers - and definitely without consequences.

derp de derp de derp

Obviously no 'Manly' left in him. It was leached out of his bloodlines by his father's resolute pursuit of fame and fortune elsewhere.
I don't think we gave dad much choice, he was only going to be a back-up for us. He played 2 games in 1992, 12 in 1993, and that was it!
He was a good player so it wouldn't surprise if he harboured a little 'told-you-so' resentment toward the Sea Eagles, as opposed to warm fuzzy memories (but that's just a guess).

Does anyone expect a young kid In his first year of first grade to say anything different?
Agreed mate.
Hey Nathan here's $1200000 to play halfback per season. Whats that you like penrith too much and will stay there for less than half of that. Allrighty then.

More facts: Nathan Cleary's mum is josh Stuart's sister. Josh is a manly junior and part of the golden eagles.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2