New banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
No one likes us
But the refs are still obligated to be impartial

I am sick and tired of us getting caned with penalties, sin bins etc just because we are Manly and there are no media repercussions for us copping the rough end of the pineapple.

Wow. To think they could have had Heighenton sin binned for being 3rd man in on Farah's Spanish soccer player impersonation. Or no Lote Tuquri try off an invented penalty against King!

Was great how early on Choc gets pinged for walking forward with Galloway all over him and a few minutes later Galloway walks farward into Perry and Perry gets pinged.

How matai went on report for that I don't know. Farrah should hang his head in shame for taking a dive. I've seen 2 year olds cop bigger hits than that and not even bat an eyelid

Dan link said:
How matai went on report for that I don't know. Farrah should hang his head in shame for taking a dive. I've seen 2 year olds cop bigger hits than that and not even bat an eyelid
Paul Briggs???

I still can't believe Watmough getting done for walking off the mark. Then two minutes later Galloway does the same, and they snag the penalty.

you blokes are way to harsh on farah

im sure a fractured vagina would hurt you blokes too

Cambo link said:
you blokes are way to harsh on farah

im sure a fractured vagina would hurt you blokes too

If it were my wifes, it would hurt me by association....or the inability to be associated if the need arises.

In the little kids game at half time, one of the 7 year olds got hammered high! And guess what?

Got straight up and played the ball. Farrah is soft.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6