Nathan Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
The impending exit of James Hasson has been tempered by the signing of Nathan Green on a 1 year deal. This Ranga will make Hasson look like an immortal, and unfortunately this has highlighted some serious concerns with whoever is responsible for recruitment...they haven't a clue.

This guy is the worst player to ever lace a boot, I promise you.

He is awful. You can rationalise Moltzen to a Certain extent, but green is ****. Whattaflop would be a better player

A bit harsh to judge a guy before hes even put our shirt on. Barrett would know him from the Dragons system and he might just turn out to e a good buy.
Barrett's last year at Saints was in 2006; Green was still in nappies.

I promise you, this guy will not surprise anyone...if I woke up with my face sewed to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised to see him play a decent game. I beg you to believe me, this is not a joke, he really is THAT bad.

Time will tell I guess. He might do well with a more successful team, we won in 2008 with Willo in our team and he was not that great but a good team player. lets see.

Time will tell I guess. He might do well with a more successful team, we won in 2008 with Willo in our team and he was not that great but a good team player. lets see.
What did we win in 2008 with Willo in the team????

Did somebody say highlights video? I'd been hearing we had signed a dragons winger for a few weeks, I thought it was Justin Hunt but turned out it was this bloke. He's more of a Cheyse Blair replacement than a Hasson one.

Look with Hasson moving on we needed to replace him with another whipping boy. Attempts at lumbering Lewis Brown with the role were clumsily attempted by some, but unfortunately he has been displaying some skills. Judging by this thread poor old Nathan has the position locked down now, despite not even being given a chance to prove otherwise.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7