Nathan Brown gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hello! ^

Here's a source (or ears a source sCam would say)

Coach Nathan Brown and Newcastle Knights to sever ties at the end of the season.

The Knights are currently in 10th spot on the ladder and still have a chance of making the finals although the team has underpeformed given the roster.

This is Brown’s fourth year at the helm of the Knights.

More to come...

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/b38a4ec14cfc1fbc4078743b644b5223

Lol, the Knights waited until Trent had a job before firing Nathan, just so they wouldn't be linked to him!!!!

Never mind lol

https://apple.news/AqplVCO3_TmOvN1gdpgvpIw

Newcastle will part ways with coach Nathan Brown at the end of the current season, according to a report.

Newcastle Herald reporter Barry Toohey tweeted the breaking news on Tuesday.

Brown was signed to a unique performance-based contract last year, which had no set term assigned to it and allowed both parties a quick get-out if it came to that.

The heat has been on Brown after many pundits tipped the Knights to break a finals drought this year

Saw this news a couple days ago on a SuperCoach forum, thought it might have been on the cards. Bit of a slap in the face for the guy but I'd say no finals and the handling of a few players including Noodles would have been the final nail in the coffin ... Hope he gets a gig in SL to which he seems quite suited.

At the end of the day ........

It is all about getting your players up and rising to the occasion

If you cant rise your team to be premiership contenders and make them great then you have sealed your fate

Adversity will strike along the way . Thats life

The incompetent will react with excuses and fail and the proficient will respond with solutions and prevail .

images.jpg

Brown bought the half the Rorters squad and has had more success than McGregor.

I don't get why they announce it with 3 rounds to go. It's not like players are rushing to sign up there :cool:

Looks like the NRL will have to buy a few more topliners for the Knights.
The last bunch have not delivered, and everybody knows Newcastle is a bastion for RL.

Let me guess?

JWH, Aubisson & Friend all need their super topped up.

And if they offload those 3 they should be able to lure the Turbo brothers.

Be funny if they went on a winning streak and made the 8.

Trent would have already sent off his resume this afternoon, a few of my Panther supporting mates are hoping at least.
I don't see Tooves going there, not sure who they can chase as there aren't many unsigned coaches that likely to get them any higher up the ladder.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6