Named as centre?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah been there for a few weeks at least. My understanding is its been his form since going to the centres which has seen him in the Blues 20 team.

3. Addison Demetriou in this week's Holden Cup team.
Bit of a shock.

Played there the other week and dominated. I truely belive he will be a dominating, hard running version of Tom Symonds in that he can play in the forwards or backline. And he is still very young and hungry!

Played there the other week and dominated. I truely belive he will be a dominating, hard running version of Tom Symonds in that he can play in the forwards or backline. And he is still very young and hungry!

From what i have seen I would have thought more like a 2009 Watmough

The kid runs like a sherman tank, he has this great ability to hit and spin as he gets to the line making it harder to be tackled, he is one for the future and hopefully the club have secured him to a contract long term.

Definitely a choc look about him moreso than Symmonds.....only bigger and I think more destructive particularly out wide. He has been pretty good in the 2nd row but absolutely awesome in the centres and reminds me of Conrad Hurrrell with some of his runs. Interesting partnership we have on Monday in the centres.....Jesse Ramien + Addison. One is in the U18's SOO squad and the other is in the U20'sSOO Playing tonight). I think a very good view to our future NRL centres pairing I believe.

From what i have seen I would have thought more like a 2009 Watmough
This is accurate as he has great leg speed & low gravity power.
Built like a bloke back in the day Anthony Colella?? & the Bronco's Allan Cann.
Wont be suprised to see him get a run off the bench by seasons end - has plenty of the qualities we have been crying out for much of 2015.....

yeah he is a tank, real nuggety type.

Can't see him getting a call up this year, if he didn't get a run when we had 10 out he wont make it when we only have a few out. Would have played him over hasson weeks ago if it were me.

Tooves will also be desperate for a settled side for once so we can get some combinations going. This is what has been missing the last 2 months. Defence has improved = good attitude but our timing is still way off.

There may also be salary cap issues.

No - I've sent emails to Fox/NRL but zero replies :mad:

If they deign to show it later in the week, I will post it

I'm really disappointed that this game hasn't isn't be televised tonight. If they do screen it later on I'd very much appreciate a heads up ...cheers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4