my work is done

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
So ive spent the last few days teaching Matilda to say "Beeeeaaaavvveer"
Happy to report that it was an easy job and resounding success I feel as though my work as a parent is now complete

i spent an afternoon once teaching a mates daughter approx 2 to say go manly. She loved it , he didnt as a bronco supporter. I figured someone had better step in and start teaching his kid to talk, after all as bronco fans they needed all the assistance they could get

My neighbor is a mad Tigers fan and I have successfully converted his 8 year old into a Manly fan.

If you say to matilda "say go manly" she turns around and yells at the tv. Im guessing she has been watching me

Daniel said:
Happy to report that it was an easy job and resounding success I feel as though my work as a parent is now complete
Hahaha, it's definitely a pretty good start :D

I have to admit it does sound a little like bieber

Sadly I have two son in laws who are not Manly fans but I am doing all I can to have my 4 Grandkids follow Manly, they all at least say GO MANLY

Geez Dan I thought with the thread title you were pulling the pin on the site. Thank goodness mild heart attack has now subsided. Resume normal transmission.

On the subject of Manly fans,
doesnt Hugh Jackman go for Manly?
Is he a member? Sign him up.
Maybe he'll throw a bit of cash at Brookvale oval if a stand is named after him.
"The Jack Human Stand"

Daniel said:
Your work is not done . Keep producing more kids , the more Manly supporters the better .

My uncle is a bunnies tragic and is trying to raise his 18 mth old a bunnies supporter (poor kid).. My father and 2 brothers (all big manly supporters) keep convincing him manly is a better team.

My uncle gets mega pissed. Its quite a laugh.

Good work Dan. When Samuel was 3 I taught him to sing 'My Garden Shed'. We still belt it out together after every win. I'm sure the neighbours must think WTF is the big deal with this tossers garden shed. It's not that big.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Sadly I have two son in laws who are not Manly fans but I am doing all I can to have my 4 Grandkids follow Manly, they all at least say GO MANLY

And you consented to these marriages? Shame on you!

My two year old puts his Manly shirt on and runs around the house chanting "Eagles!, Eagles!, Eagles!...". My five year old puts his jersey on and chants "Eagles are winners, Dragons are losers!" The missus is a Dragons fan. Really brings a tear to the eye. There'll be another arriving into the world on Tuesday. I'll get to work on him/her by Wednesday :)

mosto said:
My two year old puts his Manly shirt on and runs around the house chanting "Eagles!, Eagles!, Eagles!...". My five year old puts his jersey on and chants "Eagles are winners, Dragons are losers!" The missus is a Dragons fan. Really brings a tear to the eye. There'll be another arriving into the world on Tuesday. I'll get to work on him/her by Wednesday :)

Wow...Hope all goes well for you and your missus.

What happened 9 months ago? Was this forum closed due to maintenance?

@[mosto]

globaleagle said:
mosto said:

Wow...Hope all goes well you you/missus.

What happened 9 months ago? Was this forum closed due to maintenance?

@[mosto]

I don't know about @[mosto] but 9 months ago we were travelling around the Kimberlies and internet & tv coverage was a bit hit & miss. The internet was a miss but I was a hit.. *ba boom*

All the best with the new arrival mosto. Look forward to the photo's mate.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4