My take on the tigers.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
1. Tom Humble ( nothings more humbling than being a **** fullback)
2. Beau Ryan (funny guy but his ability on field is funnier)
3. Blake Ayshford (garbage)
4. Chris Lawrence (cant make nsw team but makes the roos by felating the coach)
5. Matt Utai (looks like he should be working for Willy Wonka)
6. Benji Marshall (Dickhead)
7. Tim Moltzen (should have went to saints then he could have been halfback of an even bigger pack of ****s)
8. Aaron Woods ( who?)
9. Robbie Farah © (Overated. Should stick to making pizza and being a sook)
10. Matt Groat (Groat..sounds like some sort giant toad with a thyroid problem..It's what it looks like too)
11. Adam Blair (lol. Can't play. Cant fight. Cant wait to see him in an ambulance)
12. Gareth Ellis ( he's ok)
13. Chris Heighington (clown...Oh im useless and overated and never will be good enough for origin...ill play for england)
Interchange: 14. Liam Fulton ( disgrace to the surname...looks like he belongs on the cast of 7th heaven)

Mate the tigers are the tigers forget the roster, they get 10+ start from the refs, they pass forward every second play without being pulled up & they lay down in tackles to get the penalty's.

I think their **** if they need to play by the same rules the other 15 teams have to, but unfortunately they don't - they are just media darlings of the nrl.

Benji Marshall is the only player in the NRL softer than both Jamie Soward & Ben Creagh

Lawrence has in the past missed 8 weeks for a severe redness and rash in the genitals. Funny thing was at the same time robin farah had an undisclosed "groin complaint" hmmm interesting

Despite what people think I reckon beau Ryan can actually play

Daniel said:
Despite what people think I reckon beau Ryan can actually play

I agree with that, I but the 9 and 6 are soft posers & they haven't had a 1/2 since prince.

Their a soft side. The only time they have ever packed a punch was at maccas or mad monday.

They will and always have got the refs well and truly on their side

Napper said:
Some truth in the original post. However, the fact remains: they can play.
They may or may not be motivated - but they should be, because they've been within striking distance over recent years and come up short.
Knowing Ellis is leaving should be all the incentive they need to adopt a now-or-never attitude. They'll certainly battle to win it without him.

But for this year, they aren't without him. And they are outright competition favourites. That doesn't mean they are the best team, but they are up there, based on roster & experience (including coaching experience).

Which all points towards Manly's victory on Friday being a truly outstanding early-season effort. If our team gets up, then we should all stand up & applaud.

Been too long between these Napper haha

They are still a bloody dangerous side, putting all the bravado aside, within the space of 10mins they beat us in a match last year, yes I remember the forward pass but Marshall cuts us to pieces

Napper said:
1. Tom Humble ( nothings more humbling than being a s**t fullback)
2. Beau Ryan (funny guy but his ability on field is funnier)
3. Blake Ayshford (garbage)
4. Chris Lawrence (cant make nsw team but makes the roos by felating the coach)
5. Matt Utai (looks like he should be working for Willy Wonka)
7. Tim Moltzen (should have went to saints then he could have been halfback of an even bigger pack of can't understand normal thinking)
8. Aaron Woods ( who?)
9. Robbie Farah © (Overated. Should stick to making pizza and being a sook)
10. Matt Groat (Groat..sounds like some sort giant toad with a thyroid problem..It's what it looks like too)
11. Adam Blair (lol. Can't play. Cant fight. Cant wait to see him in an ambulance)
12. Gareth Ellis ( he's ok)
13. Chris Heighington (clown...Oh im useless and overated and never will be good enough for origin...ill play for england)
Interchange: 14. Liam Fulton ( disgrace to the surname...looks like he belongs on the cast of 7th heaven)

That is the funniest thing I've read for ages. A cracker.

I just want to see Trex knock Benji into the stands. I could swallow a loss if this occured.

Seriously Benji will be turding his pants all week about the thought of Trex running at him.

I hate playing these guys. They always get the 50/50 calls. Then everyone craps on about how good they, until they are treated like every other team. Then they lose.

The bastards seem to always turn it on against us, being early in the season i'm scared there quick passing & benjis cross field bombs might get to us.Hope i'm wrong.

On every good judges theory that you can not threaten this comp without a great 1 6 7 and 9 the Tigers are miles off us top teams.

Funny thread Napper but this team is 1 of few who concern me.
Why??
Manly has them all over the park but...
the Seaeagles defence is very well structured - so good that only ab - lib unpredictable attack can cause Manly grief & this team unfortunately has it.
Marshall though a tool has worried the Seaeagles on numerous occasions in recent years & its these players who create on the spot that are the only real dangers imo. Sure they carried on over the top about Johnson but he was 1 of few to cause havoc last Sunday, just glad Marshall lacks a Warriors pack to cash in on. Farah reminds me of Benny Elias where you just want someone out of the line to give him a Brad Izzard shot...T Rex - fix this bloke up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7