My rant hold I had enough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

winnyason

Bencher
I sat here I watched a champion era from 05 to 14 showed heart, guts want to play for each other and had consistency from 07 to 14 era. Now under stand it’s a rebuild and Trent had the side now into his third year but we simply lack that hard edge to compete and fight every week. I do the point for everyone
* the 6 debacle - we had it seems now a more than capable 6 in green. Should have we matched the offer looking at it now absolutely. 16 was the walker debacle and now young dear in headlights Croker. Surely give jacko a crack. Long term we may need to release to get a crack at Albert Kelly or someone like that.
* tactics or there lack of - simply run hard and work plays from offloads. Dce usual flakey brain farts don’t help. We only have that reverse ball behind the ruck with Jake and Tom that’s it. Even the crap game plan in the wet v Souths. Even today Titans where leaving early run plays off the 7 or forwards pass before line. The api at 6 your got to be kidding wtf is that.
* the forwards - there either the best in the comp or goes missing and I be honest more pissed here than anything else. Marty was jogging today and getting belted perrett the same. Jake seems disinterested. Addin was pick of the bunch. Over the world beaters one week and crap the next yes this is a young team but it’s time to mature. I hate choc for ****ting on this joint when he left but he never ever put in a bludger of performance I seeing from some of these blokes up front. JetSki a keeper loved the aggro hits in defence would like to see him more ball.
* we have simply not learn how to be consistance who remembers a win followed but a lumping at drag queens or the storm game at home. There not learning how to play top 4 footy. It’s flaky pretty enough to sneak in the 8 but when the Blow torch is on they go missing and sorry this is Trent Barrett to a tea.
* blooding journeymen when we won a junior 20s comp - so Jono wright and Matt wright this won’t ever improve us up the ladder. Blood tom wright and please give jacko a go at 6. Kelly been one shining light I seen improved a lot. Uate time is numbered we got a good 12 months but crap he throwing up is putrid.
* more brain fade losses and making the 8 is going to be a uphill battle. The top 3 sides in nz, dragons, tigers have improved there roster a lot in off season. The likes of us, sharks, storm, cowboys have started season very slow.
* the culture of she be right there always next week - I see this and I had enough. The lazy moving off line from uate when blind Freddy could see blind side shifts was the go from them every bloody set.
* okay Trent nice guy done an okay rebuild but simply top 8 not okay. This side needs a coach who been there and can turn a side of pontetial into world beaters. Imo Maguire the man Hasler done with coaching and Maguire takes no ****. Trent not the man to take us there.

No I had half dozen. But do you think this side has improved from last year because in don’t ? Too many I have a go when I need to in particular in the pack
I think there are issues with the sides ability to turn up and compete week in week out. As supporters, we have to wonder which Manly team will turn up each week. It's fine to lose games against quality opposition when both teams give it their all, but too often we lose because we are unenthusiastic. Our line speed in the first half was terrible and it wasn't as though we were tired from doing a heap of defending. We had good ball and our line speed improved in the second half so that tells me that we were simply flat and out enthused from the get go.

I think there are issues with the sides ability to turn up and compete week in week out. As supporters, we have to wonder which Manly team will turn up each week. It's fine to lose games against quality opposition when both teams give it their all, but too often we lose because we are unenthusiastic. Our line speed in the first half was terrible and it wasn't as though we were tired from doing a heap of defending. We had good ball and our line speed improved in the second half so that tells me that we were simply flat and out enthused from the get go.
Agree snake thats what is most disappointing is the effort or i should say attitude. I not seen change to think some players here buy into what Trent says some weeks are others not.
I hate to pick on marty but he sets the tone and his was terrible today and dont think jake was too far off either.
Thommo toiled today at least.
I dont like to use the word culture but i am somewhat concerned players are not buying into it only when it suits and fans + media alike get into them over bad performance.
I deadset think someone needs to show the needles, broken ribs, wrists all of above choc played with he never used excuses.

Hastings has to start at 6. He is class. Why on earth they moved API to the halves when croker went HIA is beyond me. Croker can cover the bench spot.

Agree snake thats what is most disappointing is the effort or i should say attitude. I not seen change to think some players here buy into what Trent says some weeks are others not.
I hate to pick on marty but he sets the tone and his was terrible today and dont think jake was too far off either.
Thommo toiled today at least.
I dont like to use the word culture but i am somewhat concerned players are not buying into it only when it suits and fans + media alike get into them over bad performance.
I deadset think someone needs to show the needles, broken ribs, wrists all of above choc played with he never used excuses.
Yeah Choc never turned it up, even when he didn't want to be at Manly anymore, he still played with determination and passion.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6