My McDonald’s loving moment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rafferty

Mug punter
Thought I’d start our own My McDonald’s loving moment, give us a distraction from all the doom and gloom at present and somewhere to post those special moments we all enjoy. I had a couple this weekend, couldn‘t really pick so I’ll kick it off with my 2.

Thought Mosses knocking himself out was gold and made the Slimes loss that much more enjoyable
The second was was big dog copping one on the chin from Taunoa-Brown, I’ll attach a link, it’s one of those moments best enjoyed by listened directly.

Good stuff Rafferty.
Enjoyed both of them. Saying ‘I’m happy to crack him bro’ to Klein was hilarious!

Good stuff Rafferty.
Enjoyed both of them. Saying ‘I’m happy to crack him bro’ to Klein was hilarious!
I thought so too and Klein almost bought in and responded, would of loved to hear it, “Nah Brah ya can‘t crack him or I’ll send ya, now calm down G.

Seriously, it’s what we’re missing, a hard man, big dog didn’t stay down and try and milk a penalty, he stepped up. I’d like to see him come home next year to provide some leadership for our pack, would be a better pick up than Lodge.

Tough one as a player getting knocked out is never a good thing

I prefer the sharkies winger who put his hand into touch before scoring

Yer fair enough, I’d don’t really like seeing any player get hurt, perhaps I should of just went with Jared, thing is Moses is such an annoying little P Rick, I can’t lie, I kind of enjoyed it.

Yer fair enough, I’d don’t really like seeing any player get hurt, perhaps I should of just went with Jared, thing is Moses is such an annoying little P Rick, I can’t lie, I kind of enjoyed it.
I understand the dilema

I thought so too and Klein almost bought in and responded, would of loved to hear it, “Nah Brah ya can‘t crack him or I’ll send ya, now calm down G.

Seriously, it’s what we’re missing, a hard man, big dog didn’t stay down and try and milk a penalty, he stepped up. I’d like to see him come home next year to provide some leadership for our pack, would be a better pick up than Lodge.

He certainly did milk it, but I get your point.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7