My lucky day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Its always a good omen to find out Manly annihilated someone, at that same time I won $500 bucks at Macau! Go Manly! Keep those wins coming in.

Also I seem to the only person in a Manly jersey in this part of the world, ah well, showing the colours with pride.

globaleagle said:
We did our taxes. Govt won a big cheque from us.

Government here owes me a few thousand, government in Australia owes me many thousands, apparently I won't see any of it for 12 months. I did buy a cargo bike for 250 though so I see that as winning

Dan said:
globaleagle said:

Government here owes me a few thousand, government in Australia owes me many thousands, apparently I won't see any of it for 12 months. I did buy a cargo bike for 250 though so I see that as winning

I need your accountant!

Maybe I should buy Aust.

globaleagle said:
Dan said:
globaleagle said:

I need your accountant!

Maybe I should buy Aust.

@Clint is my accountant, and a good one too.

But it goes like this, work for 2.5 months of a tax year in oz, get paid for that time and leave payout, get taxed at the yearly rate, I got paid a little over the tax free threshold but taxed about 10k or so.

Then start work 2 months before the end of the tax year in Netherlands, get taxed at yearly rate.... Means money back. The accountants here are absolute bandits though!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6