My Garden Shed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Great game to be at.

To all the Manly fans who grouped in the SW corner - awesome, absilutly awesome. There was maybe 500 at most and we made 10 times the noise of the Sharks fans, so much noise that the tool on the mike came on at half time and tried to get the other 15,000 or so to out do us.

As for the game, well flying under the radar is going to be more and more difficult with performances like that.

Look out 8th of August, it should be a sell out

Fantastic to be there when the weather was kind.  When the Manly crowd stopped chanting and singing you could hear a pin drop.  The Sharks supporters had nuthin.  Just who are those guys who wore only manly paint?    They must have been absolutely freezing.     

DSM5 link said:
Fantastic to be there when the weather was kind.  When the Manly crowd stopped chanting and singing you could hear a pin drop.  The Sharks supporters had nuthin.  Just who are those guys who wore only manly paint?    They must have been absolutely freezing.     

Strong Manly supporters i would say mate.

DSM5 link said:

Up & coming pneumonia victims I would say.

Those guys who had the body paint on were sitting in front of me on the supporters bus on the trip out and had some special potion in little bottles that they were drinking from to help ward off evil spirits.

Brilliant night and a top result

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7