My best case scenario for Origin!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
- Michael Morgan replaces Cronk not DCE

- Brenton Lawrence is not required for QLD

- Nate Myles has a good performance, comes back to Manly firing

- Dylan Walker has a run but not for too long

Bottom Line: NO INJURIES PLEASE!!!!!

Thoughts? What is your best case scenario?

- Michael Morgan replaces Cronk not DCE

- Brenton Lawrence is not required for QLD

- Nate Myles has a good performance, comes back to Manly firing

- Dylan Walker has a run but not for too long

Bottom Line: NO INJURIES PLEASE!!!!!

Thoughts? What is your best case scenario?
All participants are suspended for the rest of the season after a bloody brawl.

I always want Manly players to play well for their state or country as I do think it is a good reward for them, and it makes them better players.

I want all Manly players to have a great game, but NSW win, no injuries, and the Cows and Broncs players come out of this period seriously fatigued and their form slumps terribly. And then Bennett starts whinging....good times.

I'd like Aaron Woods to absolutely flatten the Goanna man, and by flatten I mean decked, carried off on a stretcher ( legally of course).

That would ensure I won't have to see a Goanna try, because as I've already said if he does one of those I'm outside for a big spew!!

Bloody Bowraville " that's in Queensland", yeah right!!

Just like the Al Capone trial, I'd like the refs swapped right at the last minute (maybe for some English refs) ensuring that NSW at least get a fair shot causing qld and ch 9 to go crying into each others arms.

I'd like that fat nude bloke to reprise his streaker effort of a few years back. This time, however, I'd like him to time his run so that he acts as a shepherd and NSW scores the winning try, with the video ref ruling that the NSW player received the ball on the outside right nad of the big, fat, nude man so that the try is legal!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4