My apologies people.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys without realising i have a flatmate that may have on purpousely come on this site using my password without my consent & writing insensitive things about our club & players mainly a comment on brett.I didn't realise until i saw a comment by cambo on one of the threads,again my aplogies guys i will change my password so the ****er won't get on again.

:)

no worries. These things happen.

Happens to Ryan all the time, every few weeks his alter ego jumps on and has a spray of negativity

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Guys without realising i have a flatmate . . .
You didn't realise you had a flatmate?
What did you think that person was doing in your flat all this time??
I guess you are no Ironstine lol.

Matabele said:
Rex said:
We all have our inner flatmates that know our passwords. :)
Yours agrees with me.
Nah, it's the flatmate that's the sh&t-stirrer mate.

As Daniel says 99% of the posts in this forum are tongue in cheek. The other 1% are the flatmate.

Ok people i'm back on track with a new password & again sorry for the behaviour of the asshole of a flatmate p.s what do you expect from a dogs supporter.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Ok people i'm back on track with a new password & again sorry for the behaviour of the asshole of a flatmate p.s what do you expect from a dogs supporter.

Violence against woman,small dogs and assorted farm animals

Your flatmate is good, even managed to mimic perfectly the way you normally post too !! Must be a clever fella

I don't see this thread needing to have anymore legs.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7