MWTS - We're heading to "Bris Vegas" (Or Brookvale North as we like to call it..)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters (MWTS)

We’re heading to Brookvale North!! (Suncorp Stadium) - Saturday 14th May 2016

This trip is always a popular one for the MWTS and we’ve seen some great games and had a lot of fun celebrating some fantastic results in “Bris Vegas”

Let’s hope this year is no different!

The support the boys get from the Sea Eagles faithful at the ground is certainly a contributory factor to our record up there and as early indications are that there will be a huge crowd at the game then this trip will likely be a cracker.

Our game is the second of a “double header” on the day with the Storm playing the Cowboys at 5.30pm (Our game KO is scheduled for 7.55pm) so the area and venues around the ground will likely be very busy and crowded.

So, for those travelling to the game you’ll perhaps be interested to know we’re again holding a pre-game function at the LA hotel on Caxton St.

All Sea Eagles supporters are welcome, the venue is close to the ground, there’s discounted food and drink and entry is only $5.

Due to the high volumes of people expected to attend the two games the numbers for the event are limited and you must register prior to guarantee entry on the day.

For details and to confirm a booking please see here

Please book early to avoid disappointment

Hope to see you there!!

GO MANLY!!!

Thank you Vidmar for your great work for the Sea eagles club but I am rostered on work that weekend

I will be there.

Though I think the mail merge went wrong, my confirmation email says "You’re now fully booked and paid for what should be a fantastic event to recognise and celebrate Tooves and his service for our great club!"

I will be there.

Though I think the mail merge went wrong, my confirmation email says "You’re now fully booked and paid for what should be a fantastic event to recognise and celebrate Tooves and his service for our great club!"

You should be able to do both...Vidmar is that good! :)

Thanks GE - cheque and new hat in the mail.
Email confirmation should now be fixed B4E
Just a few days on-line with the booking form and there's been a good number of people booked already.
Will be a great day so really looking forward to it!

GO MANLY!!!

Hi all,
2 more sleeps until Kick Off.
Still some room at the inn if anyone wants to join us at the LA Hotel.
Check on the link in the thread above for details and to book.

Went to this last year and it was quiet as.
It wasn't a double header last year, and being the second game on, I can see the voice gone way before kick-off with all the Donkey/Storm/Cow supporters to abuse from the safety of the LA Hotel!

You guys SHOULD chip in to take Toovey along. Would love to see him giving the thumbs up to Penn / Kelly when are getting lapped sitting with all the supporters.

Would speak volumes - but he's faer too Manly and classy for that, I know. I'm not on the other hand ;)

Cannot stand our ownership, management and coaching at the moment. Don't even feel it's Manly.

You guys SHOULD chip in to take Toovey along. Would love to see him giving the thumbs up to Penn / Kelly when are getting lapped sitting with all the supporters.

Would speak volumes - but he's faer too Manly and classy for that, I know. I'm not on the other hand ;)

Cannot stand our ownership, management and coaching at the moment. Don't even feel it's Manly.

After the battle of Brookvale, I offered to fly Darcy Lussick up to attend the MWTS pre game function ( he was suspended at the time) and he was in like Errol Flynn however ZtH didn't think it would be appropriate to have a suspended player sitting with the fans.

Would have been a hoot BUT not to be!!

^ because Zth wasn't in charge of it I guess.

Just across the street from the L.A. pub there's a place called "Harry's fine foods" - but it's more of a burger shop.

If not all of you are filthy rich silvertail elitist hob nobbing super snobbos.....

Then they do pretty good burgers and other grub.

fill up there, pretty cheap and better than the overpriced grease at the stadium.

Google maps shows it's next to a male revue place, so Mark will know where it is.

:giggle: :angel:

Last edited:
After the battle of Brookvale, I offered to fly Darcy Lussick up to attend the MWTS pre game function ( he was suspended at the time) and he was in like Errol Flynn however ZtH didn't think it would be appropriate to have a suspended player sitting with the fans.

Would have been a hoot BUT not to be!!

****ing hell. I remember back when we had Ben Kennedy, there was a function at The Leagues club. Zorba spent about 30 minutes trying to tape off the players from the adoring fans.

Kids were standing there with pen and paper for signatures and everything.

Dip **** he is - **** me.

What time roughly is everyone rocking up to the pre-game festivities?

Sadly I think I'll be a little late, just waiting on my son in law to arrive from Moree, then it's about an hours drive in, find a park ,jump on a train, and walk to the LA. Should be there by 5

Any gossip....pics, embarrassing stories.....pregnancies....bromances....?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6