MWTS - We're goin' to Brisbane 1st June

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
UPDATE 19/05/2014:

SORRY - OUR ALLOCATION OF MATCH TICKETS HAS NOW SOLD OUT.

IF YOU STILL NEED MATCH TICKETS PLEASE CALL THE MEMBERSHIP TEAM ON (02) 9970 3000 OR SEND THEM AN EMAIL WITH YOUR BEST CONTACT NUMBER TO :

[email protected]

Info on booking the pre-game and food at the function below.

Book early please to avoid disappointment as tickets are selling fast.

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

RE: MWTS - We're goin' to to Brisbane 1st June

All booked. The Brisbane game is always a great one to meet up with the MWTS. Well all games are but Brookvale North is a fun one.

RE: MWTS - We're goin' to to Brisbane 1st June

This is my favourite of the interstate trips.
I first went in 2007 and have been every time Manly has played there since. From the 8 times I've been there, Manly have won 7 times. The only loss being in the final round of 2011 which was the week after the 'Battle of Brookie' when half the team was suspended.
It's about to become 8 from 9.

bones said:
This is my favourite of the interstate trips.
I first went in 2007 and have been every time Manly has played there since. From the 8 times I've been there, Manly have won 7 times. The only loss being in the final round of 2011 which was the week after the 'Battle of Brookie' when half the team was suspended.
It's about to become 8 from 9.

Oddly that lost was when I knew we could win the premiership.
I think we only just lost that game 14 - 10

As was expected we've had quite a few people book already for the trip.

Check out the deal that has been negotiated with the Toga Hotel Group (Adina, Vibe, Rendevous Hotel and others) which guarantees a 10% discount on the BAR (Best Available Rate) with rooms in the CBD for around $150/$160 a night.

The pre-game event is always well attended for this game and although we have secured a nice large venue spaces are limited so book early if you are planning on joining the group (and check out the $10 meal offer)

http://membership.manlyfootballclub.com.au/Events

COMMANDER said:
Commander is on board. Looking forward to beers with my old mate @Lismore.

Any truth in the rumour that you'll be running out from the sheds holding Killer's hand as our mascot again?

We've had quite a few book already and are over half full with lots of people telling me they are still to book.

I'd be surprised if we don't put the "Full House" signs up by Sunday evening so please... get on line and book if you're planning on attending.

If you're just planning to see how things go and maybe "rock up" on the day then chances are you'll be disappointed.

Mate the only running I do these days is from the couch to the fridge and back.

1st Brissie game I have missed in 8 years, I'll be in Normanton ( in the Gulf), they are sure to have the game on at the Pub, fingers crossed you'll all be singing our favourite song ( led by Vidmar), enjoy everyone !!!

All those years.....watching you guys from elsewhere in the stadium....wondering who you were...wondering how to be a part of it....wondering....did they see me waving at them.

You looked so happy

How was I to know

I was only 19

If the mwts come to whistler......i'd buy you all an orange juice!!!

I'm meeting Lismore and a few others at the Pig and Whistle (Riverside - not the one in Queen Street) on Saturday night - I guess from around 7.30ish.

If anyone is around and fancies catching up I'll see you there.

We've been given a bigger area at the venue for the pre-game on Sunday so book here http://goo.gl/emDwde if you want to catch up with others pre-game.

Can't wait for Sunday. @Vidmar are there any guests at the pre game or is it just a mingle? looking forward to it either way.

manlyfan76 said:
Can't wait for Sunday. @Vidmar are there any guests at the pre game or is it just a mingle? looking forward to it either way.

Hi, We've got around 150 people confirmed for the gathering plus one or two are still booking.

We'll have invited guests to give the group an insight to the latest from the club plus board members from both the Football Club and the Sea Eagles who are always approachable and willing to discuss aspects relating to the Sea Eagles.

We're also raffling a Jersey that will be autographed with a message of choice for the winner by our coach Geoff Toovey once we return home.

Should be a great weekend and one that I know a lot look forward to .

See you there!!

Brisbane - Saturday night meeting venue for the MWTS who are in town for the game - head to the "Pig and Whistle" (Riverside) for food and drinks.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6