MWTS - Townsville - We're heading to Sunny FNQ!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
For those heading to FNQ this weekend to see us play our 1,500th game and wanting to catch up with others in town for the game here are the plans so far for the MWTS

Pre-game meet at the Cowboys Leagues Club http://www.cowboysleagues.com.au/index.htm from 4.30pm.

There were plenty of Manly fans there last season so hopefully we’ll see a few there again.

I know quite of the few of the regulars are already booked including a few who post on here.

Getting to the ground - Game Day Transport – Cowboys Leagues Club members can purchase half-price return bus tickets at Reception on game days. (Membership is $11 Beat the traffic and jump on a bus to the game - buses depart every 20 minutes from 4:25pm from directly outside the Club. )

In the ground we’ll be based in the Manly Supporters bay – check Ticketek for details – post game we’ll see how we fare….

Any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]

GO MANLY!!!

We are having great weather here at the moment starting to get a little cooler at night, well for Townsville anyway hopefully the boys can produce a good solid game they will need to to beat the cowboys #gomanly.

Are you kidding, up here now in town, outside a pub, weather is beautiful, low to mid 20s, sure beats Sydneys current freezing weather.
As I said cooler at night for Townsville if you don't live here in summer you have no idea how hot it gets that's what I meant, anyway #gomanly

Nice to read that our team will have at least two supporters in the crowd. Good luck.
I hope our boys are not too overconfident . . . .

There are a few already up there who travelled up today (coincidentally travelled on the same plane as the player group)

The rest of us are arriving tomorrow as are a few of those travelling from other parts of the country including Northern NSW and QLD.

We don't generally get as big a Manly crowd as other QLD games but still a good group and Townsville is a good destination for pre-post game activities and things to do (as we always say "it's not just about 80 minutes.....")

Safe travels everyone and see you there.

GO MANLY

Thanks for the info @vidmar...!

I am actually up in Townsville at the moment for work, coincidently of course.....lol. So I will definitely, be going to the game.

Hopefully I will get a chance to meet up with a few of you before hand at the Leagues Club....!!

Go The Mighty Manly Sea Eagles. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4