MWTS tour polo's 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
MWTS – 2013 Tour Shirts

A popular item amongst the MWTS has been the tour polo shirts and we are now able to give details how to get one for this season.

As they are embroidered to order they are only available by pre-ordering from the Sea Eagles retail store (opposite Manly Leagues Club) by email at [email protected]

To see the design and sizing see the link below

Note: to confirm – this link is to show design and sizes only (males XS – 5XL) – you cannot order the MWTS version on-line

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/manly-sea-eagles-club-exclusive-polo-2237.phtml -

Some of you may remember there were some size issues with the ISC range for the WCC tour shirts (the large was actually an extra large size etc.) so we have sized these ones the sizes are pretty standard - so order what would be your normal size?

The girls will be pleased to know they are also available in ladies sizes – see here http://store.seaeagles.com.au/manly-sea-eagles-club-exclusive-ladies-players-polo-2502.phtml

As well as the embroidered Sea Eagles badge and the ISC & Kaspersky labels shirts will be embroidered with the words “Manly Warringah Travelling Supportahs Season 2013”

Cost is $85 per shirt (including the embroidery so pretty good value) and they can be collected from the retail outlet when they have been embroidered (you’ll get a message when they are ready.)

For those who can’t get to the store or are from out of town you can have them packed and mailed for an additional $10 (up to 2 shirts & 2 hats (see below) per pack).

Also, the club has also given us another offer – the media cap (normally sells at $31.50 to members) can be bought for $25 as part of the same order

http://store.seaeagles.com.au/manly-sea-eagles-2013-replica-media-cap-2236.phtml

For those having shirts mailed it can be included in the pack at no extra charge

IMPORTANT! The cut off time to place an order for the first run will be 12 noon on Friday 15th Feb

We expect them ready for pick up/mailing the following week so you’ll have plenty of time to get them worn in and comfy for round 1 in Bris and round 3 on the Gold Coast!!

How to order:

Check the links above and then email the following details to [email protected]

1. The number of shirts you want
2. The size(s) and male/female fits required
3. How many caps (if you want to order them)
4. Your name, address and daytime contact number(s)
5. Whether you want to collect or have them mailed

You’ll then be contacted by phone by one of the helpful club staff to take your credit card details and confirm/process your sale.

Thanks and hope to see a few of you on Friday night and the following weekend and of course in QLD in the next month or so!

I wouldn't want to wear it to the Gold Coast game.... It would look like a Titans shirt form a distance.

I should add that we chose this one as it was cotton, as opposed to the training stuff which is that tight "Jersey like" material which many dislike. Many of the MWTS crew are not David Williams shape so both Vid and I felt the Media Polo was best, PLUS it offerd a ladies version as well.

Suggestion

Do what I will do.....wear the Media Polo to the pre game stuff, and then slip on over the top a jersey to show your true colours!!

As per Mark's comments...I spent a bit of time looking on-line at the offerings for this year and even spent time with the staff at the store looking at the different designs, male/female options/material/cut colours (and even what sizes they came in)

I tried a few on for comfort and fit and was mindful of the comments before on the material blend of the shirts that they prefer.

Some didn't have a ladies cut which was an issue prior.

Always hard to please the whole group but as seen we decided to go with this style as a standard.

I appreciate the comments are constructive and not intended as a whinge so thanks for the feedback.

Of course , the shirt purchase is not mandatory, rather just an option for people to wear when touring?

Me personally, I like them and with a members hat on and maybe a scarf then there would be no chance of people asking "Do you go for Manly?"

Mark from Brisbane said:
I should add that we chose this one as it was cotton, as opposed to the training stuff which is that tight "Jersey like" material which many dislike. Many of the MWTS crew are not David Williams shape so both Vid and I felt the Media Polo was best.

That's right fatties, so order up!

:D

Unless you're not a member (like me) then you cant order. I assume.

I've made an executive decision - Hats from Canada travelling hyperspace to support the Club should most certainly be eligable to wear a MWTS shirt - emai, the factory outlet and query how much postage to your part of the world if you want one?

Inclusive - not exclusive!

vidmar said:
I've made an executive decision - Hats from Canada travelling hyperspace to support the Club should most certainly be eligable to wear a MWTS shirt - emai, the factory outlet and query how much postage to your part of the world if you want one?

Inclusive - not exclusive!

Hooray!

Will do.

Yes an important change this year is that the shirts are available to anyone, not just those than join one of my trips. So order up guys , I think they look pretty smick.

Just a reminder that Friday lunch time is the close off for orders for the MWTS polo's

See above details on how to order

And yes ANYONE can have them, if you consider yourself part of the MWTS (and that's a huge group these days) really if you go to any away game and get together with the group you are in!!.

So do NOT think it's only available if doing a pckage deal with me, anyone who travels to an away game (and that can even be Penrith for example) can have one...the more the merrier!!

Order up big guys

Little guys can order as well, I meant order up big......guys ( and girls)....note also available in ladies!!!

Just fyi...

It's no big deal but I couldn't get any response from the factory outlet. I think I sent 3 emails. I wasn't going to phone them.

Anyway, onward and upward and thanks again for the inclusive offer.

More Jim Beam for me!

@[vidmar]

globaleagle said:
Just fyi...

It's no big deal but I couldn't get any response from the factory outlet. I think I sent 3 emails. I wasn't going to phone them.

Anyway, onward and upward and thanks again for the inclusive offer.

More Jim Beam for me!

@[vidmar]

Hey @[globaleagle]
PM me your best email contact address and the details of what you'd like and I'll follow it up for you when I'm in there on Thursday (eh...)

I am another who sent an order in and didn't hear anything, but I did give them all the detaills and my credit card details so fingers crossed.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2