MWTS - Supporters bus to the Souths game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi Everyone,
Shame there will be no (excellent!) ferry option to Blue Tongue on Friday but, nevertheless, still important we get a few up there to cheer on the boys.

Book the bus here and book early to avoid disappointment!!

https://secure.ticketdesq.com/book/index.cfm?fuseaction=main&TicketDesqID=1024&OrgID=15975

Would be great if the Club could put something in the Manly Daily to get the non-internet crowd up there :idea:

The Rabbits will have masses up there, drowning us out I fear:s

Booked, and once again I can recommend the bus. Cheap, someone else drives, discussion before and after the game and a drop back at the club. Parking at the club is free. Easy.

A toilet on board would be a bonus.

DSM5 said:
Booked, and once again I can recommend the bus. Cheap, someone else drives, discussion before and after the game and a drop back at the club. Parking at the club is free. Easy.

A toilet on board would be a bonus.

That's what the windows are for Mr Silver Spoon fancy pants!

Anyone wanting Reserved Seating at Bluetongue, I suggest Bay 24, right next to the Manly GA Bay 23, so your close to the Manly Fans and further away from the Burrow.

DSM5 said:
There's a toilet on the bus to Tofino Global. That's where I got the idea. Very novel.

That's where all the surfers go. Missing Manly?

I have family on the island. Alas I should visit them more.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4