MWTS NZ Tour (Round 13) now on sale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I have today released the June Long Weekend tour to NZ.

If you are not on the mailing list send me an e-mail straght away and I'll send you the details with full costs, inclusions and of course a booking form.

This is the Queens Birthday long weekend, tour will depart Saturday the 8th of June and return Monday the 10th of June, for most no time off work.

The tour is $995.00 (twin share) plus $160 (approx) in taxes...pretty inclusive so not much else to pay for.....apart from your drinks!!

Flights are included, available ex Sydney and Brisbane at this price.

Hope to see you on board and any questions just ask away!!

I'll only go if Kiwi Eagle makes a celebrity fly in appearance from the South Island ;)

Nice work Mark the MWTS package looks excellent!

Some Kiwi's joined today, but NOT Kiwi Eagle ( whom I know), he is however more than welcome

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Haha long way away fellas, will let you know closer to the date

You're complaining about travelling to a Manly game? Not a true supporter ;-)

Nah... Complaining about traveling to a game sounds exactly like a true Manly fan.

Just an update, we have about 15 bookings for the trip (after one day) so it's going pretty well.

Remember it's just $165.00 to get you started with the balance due in April.

For Kiwi based fans we can of course take out the airfare ex Australia (unless of course you decide to fly over and join the crew so you can experience the fun of flying with the group and seeing a plane load of Manly fans).

This should be a memorable weekend and I do remind you that for most people "no time off work"

We are at about the 20 mark now after day 2, if it keeps going like this it's going to be HUGE!!

I remind everyone that it's just $165.00 to get you started, with the balance due in the first week of April. You will of course need a passport.

If you have never been on an offshore MWTS trip they are a LOT of fun, so don't delay book your trip today

Mark from Brisbane said:
We are at about the 20 mark now after day 2, if it keeps going like this it's going to be HUGE!!

I remind everyone that it's just $165.00 to get you started, with the balance due in the first week of April. You will of course need a passport.

If you have never been on an offshore MWTS trip they are a LOT of fun, so don't delay book your trip today

And although customs don't stamp your passport, if you ask them nicely they'll stamp your passport with the stamp they usually use for stamping children's hands.

Well *cough* so I've heard. :blush:

We have about 20 booked on the trip so far, which considering it was only released mid last week is fantastic.

There isn't a lot of opportunities to do an off shore MWTS trip but this is one of them, and best of all no time off work (if you work "normal office hours").

We'll be open for bookings this week to Thursday the 20th of December otherwise we'll reopen on the 7th of January 2013.

Almost 30 booked on the trip now which is a great start...would not surprise me if this didn't become one of the biggest (in numbers) ever off shore trips.

You going yet???

Mark from Brisbane said:
Almost 30 booked on the trip now which is a great start...would not surprise me if this didn't become one of the biggest (in numbers) ever off shore trips.

You going yet???

I'll fill in a booking form in the new year Mark :D

Mark from Brisbane said:

You going yet???

Don't go by boat, you may not get back in!

Just bumping this up again guys and an overview and FAQ for those interested in this one and only offshore MWTS tour for 2013.

Overview

About 35 booked on the tour to date, but room for more...we had 55 go over in 2010 and being the June long weekend I'd expect those numbers (or more) to attend........please remember there's not an infinite numbers of airline seats and rooms (on the tour where the most people will be).

Being the long weekend "most" people won't need any time off to do the standard trip as it's over on Saturday morning the 8th and back Monday evening the 10th of the Queens Birthday Long weekend.

FAQ

Q: I don't have the details how can I get them.
A: E-Mail me at [email protected] and you'll have them sent to you asap.

Q: Can I go earlier or stay longer.
A: Yes but a small additional cost will apply.

Q: Can I use Frequent Flyer points or fly with a carrier of my choice.
A: Certainly, we can sell the "land only" content of the trip, includes everything except flights and airport transfers.

Q: How much to book and when do I pay
A: A deposit of $165 to book, balance in April UNLESS you are going earlier / staying longer which will require the purchase of the airfare in full 7 days after booking.

Q: What's the advantage of meing going with the MWTS V doing my own thing.
A:You are of course free to do your own thing, stay elsewhere BUT you do miss the fun and good times of being with the MWTS crew and I can assure you "that's what makes the trip more special than doing your own thing". We arrange everything, flights, seats, entertainment, transport and set you up for the "good times" (it's up to you wether you embrace that or not).

Q: Can I make partial payments each week to make my final balance easier.
A: Sure can, we start what's called a "trip file" for you in our system and you can make as many (or as few) payments (after your deposit) as you like and at any stage we can produce a statement for you to show you how much you have paid and what the balance owed is.

Q: I am not 100% sure I want to go but don't want to miss out what are my options
A: You can pay a non refundable deposit of $165, if you decide not to go this is lost (we pay the deposits to the airlines and hotel) but there's no further cost to pay as long as you cancel by the balance due date.

Q: What's the latest I can book
A: We have to finalise our airline seats with Emirates in the middle of April, so the cut off for the "group flights and package price based on those" will be the first week of April. However we can then use "normal fares" (may be a price differential) and as lomg as we still had hotel rooms then the final cut off could be as late as 1st week of May. However the later you leave it the less likelihood you'll be travelling and staying with the main group so the answer is BOOK NOW.

Q: Can you help us with additional needs in NZ if we are staying longer, maybe a ski holiday in the South Island.
A: Yes of course, we are a full service, fully licensed travel agent so we can do anything!!

Hope that answers a few questions that we have been getting through phone and e-mails, so may as well put them up here for all to view.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4