MWTS Christmas Party Issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Wolfpack

Bencher
While at the MWTS Christmas Party (for true supporters only) an intriguing conundrum has come up.

Is the Wolfpack in question the wolfiest pack or the packiest wolf?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Everyone who posts on here claims to be a true supporter, BUT none of you are here. It's irrelevant that invites weren't sent.

BUT that's not the point Bones. You should save it for the correct thread, BUT the original question still needs to be answered

bones said:
Everyone who posts on here claims to be a true supporter, BUT none of you are here. It's irrelevant that invites weren't sent.
I would answer it, if the question was asked in poll form like a question of this importance deserves.

True supporters turn up to an MWTS drinking session. Must only be 5 of us then. Oh and you are the packest wolf. Because you work at the same factory as Tom Cruise

bones said:
Can we move this to the MWTS Xmas party forum?

Yes, needs to happen.

Mods? Hurry this along please.

bones said:
bones said:
I would answer it, if the question was asked in poll form like a question of this importance deserves.

I can't post a poll on the mobile site, Bones.

I hope you die.

Sounds like the Bacardi breezers were flowing a little too liberally at this exclusive function

I want to go to there.

'packiest wolf' now pack your bags and go!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8