MWTS Auckland Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Hi All,
See the new thread in the MWTS forum for info regarding our visit to NZ this weekend.

If any locals or others who are going to the game are keen to join us please contact me if you have my details or send me a pm with yours and I'll keep you updated on plans?

Check out the MWTS forum for an update of plans for this weekend in Auckland including a Q & A session with Joe Galavao and catch up with Darrell Williams and Graham Lowe on Saturday evening.

vidmar said:
Check out the MWTS forum for an update of plans for this weekend in Auckland including a Q & A session with Joe Galavao and catch up with Darrell Williams and Graham Lowe on Saturday evening.

Love to be with you lot again Bob, unfortunately I have another engagement, could be a dangerous night with Tinker and Lowie.

Peter,

Hope you can make Brisbane Round 10, a lot of the WCC crew will come up for that!!

GO MAAANNLY!!! Smash those warriors. Best of luck to the boys and our rookie legend of a coach.

To those going, keep an eye out for a hens party at the game lol, a group of my friends have headed up for the weekend

Don't mess with them though, they pack a bloody good punch for their size haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
To those going, keep an eye out for a hens party at the game lol, a group of my friends have headed up for the weekend

Don't mess with them though, they pack a bloody good punch for their size haha

You sound like you are speaking from experience, have you plied them with vodka and tried to throw a leg?

Haha na 1 of them was hitting my mate a while back so I hopped in the middle and copped 1 in the guts for my trouble haha, another time was for not supporting the Warriors haha

Severe weather warnings out for the entire north island for tomorrow, hopefully they pass well before the game

Kiwi Eagle said:
Haha na 1 of them was hitting my mate a while back so I hopped in the middle and copped 1 in the guts for my trouble haha, another time was for not supporting the Warriors haha

Severe weather warnings out for the entire north island for tomorrow, hopefully they pass well before the game

Stuff the game... I hope they pass before my flight home on Monday.

YEs good luck to all with this weather. For the game, bad weather will be to the advantage of the team with the best kicking game (assuming the forwards don't get dominated). We have the better kicking game, I reckon.

Bit wet here in AKL....I've pulled an early mark to report back so the young 'uns can enjoy their rock n roll music.

Eagles of a feather are now flocking together as we are picking up "waifs and strays" at each turn so looks like we wil be OK for numbers come Sunday.

For those travelling to the game or in AKL for the weekend see the MWTS forum below for the update on where wil be?

O'hagans was the venue that we all ended up at.

Everyone feeling better after a great recovery brekkie at the hotel buffet although much discussion regarding vodka cruisers (can't say any more)

Off to the Osbourne st bar & grill tonight so looking forward to that.

Bit wet and windy here in NZ so going to wrap up warm and head out for some fresh air.

Great stuff Vid keep the updates coming, how is Jono's jet lag going. a fair effort to do WCC, 2 weeks in Europe and then fly into AKL for round 1

Mark from Brisbane said:
Great stuff Vid keep the updates coming, how is Jono's jet lag going. a fair effort to do WCC, 2 weeks in Europe and then fly into AKL for round.

Smelly is doing fine Mark.

A new knickname for one of the group is "pongo bongo" can't say any more....?

Met another few Manly fans at the fish market at lunchtime plus 3 guys from Kaspersky who will be entertaining clients Pre-game tomorrow at the Dominion so that is the place to be Pre game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6