MWSE Squad Contract Status & Top 30 List

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
12 players off-contract in that list but I thought Parker, Thompson, Jetski & Walker had already re-signed?

You'd expect the likes of Cust, Funa, Keppie, Haumole & Sipley to be re-signed soon too.

Let’s hope so for shuster. Not sure about Anderson hasn’t been setting the world on fire in Reggie’s.

2020squad1.JPG

2020squad2.JPG

Sea Eagles 2020 Squad

Top 30 squad for 2020 (in alphabetical order)
Morgan Boyle
Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker
Cade Cust
Brendan Elliot
Manase Fainu
Addin Fonua-Blake
Tevita Funa
Reuben Garrick
Jack Gosiewski
Albert Hopoate
Sean Keppie
Luke Metcalf
Brayden Musgrove
Brad Parker
Haumole Olakau’atu
Taniela Paseka
Josh Schuster
Toafofoa Sipley
Curtis Sironen
Sam Smith
Moses Suli
Jorge Taufua
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson
Jake Trbojevic
Tom Trbojevic
Corey Waddell
Dylan Walker
Tony Williams

This list might help although there are a few players who can play multiple positions and I am not sure where Schuster’s position will be, doubt he will be a 5/8 like he was in juniors

Props
Morgan Boyle
Addin Fonua-Blake
Sean Keppie
Taniela Paseka
Toafofoa Sipley
Martin Taupau
Back Rowers
Jack Gosiewski
Haumole Olakau’atu
Josh Schuster
Curtis Sironen
Joel Thompson
Jake Trbojevic
Corey Waddell
Tony Williams
Hooker
Manase Fainu
Halves
Daly Cherry-Evans
Lachlan Croker
Cade Cust
Luke Metcalf
Dylan Walker
Fullbacks
Brendan Elliot
Tom Trbojevic
Centres
Moses Suli
Brad Parker
Tevita Funa
Brayden Musgrove
Sam Smith
Wingers
Reuben Garrick
Albert Hopoate
Jorge Taufua

Lot to like about the squad . Still a relatively young and emerging roster also . Expect some good prospects in the development squad as well . Pity about Miski and Anderson , maybe they will continue their careers at Black Town .As for Docker - Clay , hard to say .

Frustrating that Schuster is no longer listed in the 'Top 30' on the Manly Website. Who makes such a mistake? Has he signed or not? I have message the club about it on Facebook.... I assume they wouldn't reply to such a message, but I really want to know the details with Schuster. He is a player that we can't lose.

Relax people .... there is 4 months to go before we have to name a top squad .... I am sure Dessie is still wrestling with about 10 possibles V probables .....

A part from a list of contracted players .... why would you be making decisions on your top 30 ... 4 months before you had to ....

Fukken millenials and your instant gratification worldview .... the club will announce their top squad when they want to ....

mumble mumble moan piss ... bloody numbnuts !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4